DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Has Covid killed off hipsters?

12 minutes ago, Rare Bear said:

Just saw a hipster on the TV and realised that I haven't seen or heard anything about them since Covid took over the news. Is Covid the hipster killer, like an asteroid strike might have been the dinesaur killer?

If you saw one, surely they arent extinct? :-)

7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

You can shave a beard off . Not so cheap tats .paw prints on tits are my personal favrites of cheap tats no doubt the height of fashion at one time 

Paw print tattoos are something that means stuff to those in the know.

Just now, Funn3r said:

Why didn't the lifeguard save the hipster?

Too far out man

They arnt though most seem young middle class ok stoke is not a hot bed of hipsterland and the few I’ve seen just seem to be following fashion .ie big daft beards .i saw my optician yesterday he must be 55 and he has some of the best tatoos I’ve ever seen .no doubt full sleeves of quality tatoos but he had a shirt on he kept asking me what I saw I’m like steam I had a mask on lol.anyway we had a right laugh asked about double vision floaters you can guess my answers .then I asked about his tats they were honestly works of art he said I’m not the sort of person to show you who do you think you saw I’m like Einstein and Mary Shelly or maybe Einstein’s wife .he said you got one right .they must have cost him a fortune and I reckon they are 30 years old they were sheer quality and unusual I don’t like tats but I do like quality ones 

I'm not sure if the ones with the really shit shapeless spiky beards are actually hipsters, they look lmore ike geeky engineering nerds from the 1970s, but they look even more ugly and moronic wearing masks with all their stupid whiskers poking out, if that's even possibly.

No offence to any 1970s engineering nerds on this forum, esp beardy mask wearers.

1 minute ago, steppensheep said:

I'm not sure if the ones with the really shit shapeless spiky beards are actually hipsters, they look lmore ike geeky engineering nerds from the 1970s, but they look even more ugly and moronic wearing masks with all their stupid whiskers poking out, if that's even possibly.

No offence to any 1970s engineering nerds on this forum, esp beardy mask wearers.

No mask or beard here. 100% nerd.

I keep getting 'Van life' videos pop up on youtube. Seem to be endless couples and singletons living in their cars now. Perhaps all the hipsters have left shoredith and now spend their days walking the fells and moors. 

I did actually think about this ten years back living with folks. But my mum wouldnt have a van on the driveway, which put paid to that idea. Dunno why i didnt think of an even smaller van...she could hardly object to a ford galaxy or something. Check out this guy. 

oo 

Anyway, got my own driveway now, fed up with council tax and other bills, so might rent the house out and live the dream of moving into a van. I did like the idea of a Kangoo Maxi or Citan XLWB, but vans seem pricier than cars atm, so a cheaper route may have to be the Chrysler grand voyager or SSangyong Rodius/Turismo, the biggest two MPVs