DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Test and Trace - Power in the hands of imbeciles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to be careful not to compromise identities but this is written from personal experience. I coach a successful youth team (success measured by happiness and numbers rather than trophies!) w

These stories show that you should just not engage. No phone number, no email address, no contact.  

I have bought a PAYG SIM so I can spend Christmas Eve anonymously phoning people I hate, pretending to be NHS Track and Trace and telling them to self-isolate over Christmas.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, eight said:

Sounds like the kind of thing an enemy power might do if it was trying to completely subvert the running of a country, or demoralise the population.

Or Serco just business as usual.

I suspect the contract probably incentivises "successful" contact tracing

I imagine any name caught in the net now goes straight on ze list. They can report that they have done a great job. In my particular case if covid is such a threat, their lack of care is directly endangering the lives of 50+ people whilst depriving me of my liberty without recourse.

30 minutes ago, Mental Floss said:

Or Serco just business as usual.

I suspect the contract probably incentivises "successful" contact tracing

I imagine any name caught in the net now goes straight on ze list. They can report that they have done a great job. In my particular case if covid is such a threat, their lack of care is directly endangering the lives of 50+ people whilst depriving me of my liberty without recourse.

That bit, right there.

29 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

What email

Ohhh, you old contrarian you :)

Seriously though, I would expect this type of thing to be writ large across the whole country. I've had too much exposure to the likes of Serco and their ilk over the years.

I'd go to my MP and the national/local press with it and anyone else I could think of and shout it from the rooftops.

**edit to add

their lack of care is directly endangering the lives of 50+

And focus on that bit.

Edited by MrLibertyRedux

It sounds even worse than the tax inspector.  At least there's an official route of appeal with them.

It's grotesques to deprive people of their freedom without a means of appeal - even on a health issue.  On serious health issues you're normally allowed a second opinion.

It's seems bound to happen if it's run outside of GP's jurisdiction as it's government bureaucracy.

Edited by twocents
34 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

That bit, right there.

Ohhh, you old contrarian you :)

Seriously though, I would expect this type of thing to be writ large across the whole country. I've had too much exposure to the likes of Serco and their ilk over the years.

I'd go to my MP and the national/local press with it and anyone else I could think of and shout it from the rooftops.

**edit to add

their lack of care is directly endangering the lives of 50+

And focus on that bit.

Mean while at somewhere that might make large yellow machines 

286BA4FB-4B18-47F8-9A70-C18612468DEE.png

1 hour ago, Mental Floss said:

This morning I received an order to self-isolate.

Hang on weren't you already under an order to self-isolate? Assuming you are in range of the England lockdown.

According to my cat, two such orders cancel each other out and you're under no obligation for anything. 

Stupidly and because I'm generally law abiding I followed the instructions and thus am caught in their net. But fuck them I'm writing to my Member of Parliament. Effectively I have been

a: incorrectly put under house arrest without any right of appeal

b: They have failed to identify the 50 other little children who will suffer a terrible fate if not isolated

Either way T&T have fucked this up. To the press next. 

Edited by Mental Floss
44 minutes ago, Mental Floss said:

Stupidly and because I'm generally law abiding I followed the instructions and thus am caught in their net. But fuck them I'm writing to my Member of Parliament. Effectively I have been

b: They have failed to identify the 50 other little children who will suffer a terrible fate if not isolated

Well i would be phoning the papers right now or @witty @ boris etc asking what they would prefer sort it out for me or sort it out via the daily mail 

1 hour ago, Mental Floss said:

9_9 first mistake. Mind, it’s one I’ve made until recently. Fuck ‘em and fuck the system.  

ignore and say you thought it was spam as there was no way to verify it.  As they wouldn’t respond.  :)

1 hour ago, One percent said:

9_9 first mistake. Mind, it’s one I’ve made until recently. Fuck ‘em and fuck the system.  

ignore and say you thought it was spam as there was no way to verify it.  As they wouldn’t respond.  :)

It could easily be fake - considering the amount of fraudulent cold call telephone calls and emails etc in "modern" Britain.  It could be entrapment to get you to click on something that automatically downloads some dodgy virus, ahem, onto your computer.  Maybe a practical joke.

Is there even any legal obligation to open your email account these days as there is so much email scamming and spamming.  

For house arrest with massive fines then they should at least be obliged to post the isolation demand by overland mail and even have it sent by First Class Post if not Special Delivery.  

Edited by twocents
14 minutes ago, twocents said:

It could easily be fake - considering the amount of fraudulent cold call telephone calls and emails etc in "modern" Britain.  It could be entrapment to get you to click on something that automatically downloads some dodgy virus, ahem, onto your computer.  Maybe a practical joke.

Is there even any legal obligation to open your email account these days as there is so much email scamming and spamming.  

For house arrest with massive fines then they should at least be obliged to post the isolation demand and even have it sent by First Class Post if not Special Delivery.  

It’s like fucking amateur  hour and these people are running the country.  o.O