DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mentioned in the Presidential Election thread by @JackieO  https://www.dosbods.co.uk/topic/12522-the-presidential-election-trump-biden/page/127/ It's cropping up in a few speeches made by members of the predatory international elite, rather like kindly Uncle Klaus's 'build back better'. If the warmongers manage to regain control of the US Presidency, they'll be warming up the war machine to invade Iran and Syria and the normal practice is to have a terrorist incident or act of aggression beforehand. In a world where a the predictions of the great prophets Icke (PBUH) and Jones (PBUH) come to pass with ever increasing frequency, conspiracy theorists are taking guesses at what form this incident will take. Western governments are already hard at work on 'pandemic 2.0' that epidemiologist Bill Gates has told the world will be happening soon because he says so, but we'll need an international incident as well. Not sure how well it fits with the promised fourth industrial revolution, but there is a vague suggestion that Iran will be attacking North America with an electro magnetic pulse. The interviewee seems to be suggesting that the large number of US soldiers that suffered brain damage suggestive of an EMP weapon in the 'Iranian' retaliatory attack following General Soleimemi's assassination. I'd never heard that one before, anyway here's the video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XPuZW2FvtIZu/

Maybe others would like to take a guess at what form the Dark Winter that 'inevitable President elect' Joe Biden has informed the world is coming will take.

Trust in Godemperor Trump.

He who laughs last laughs longest.

I await the many subtitled clips of Biden as Hitler in Downfall being told that he hasn't actually won and his son has been arrested.

And of that interview with that man who is crying with laughing man at the way the Democrats fell into all the traps that were laid for them.

A man can hope!

When I saw the thread title I assumed talking about today's weather.  Something very British about late afternoon on a gloomy winter's day.

I would officially like to inform the world at large that I am BORED SHITLESS :Old: 

I've assumed that they'll invade Venezuela first.

Middle Eastern stuff might come later.  Dunno.

I think there's a risk of the current 'cartoons' mess escalating into something horrific -- eg, Pakistan doesn't have very good control of its nukes.

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I await the many subtitled clips of Biden as Hitler in Downfall being told that he hasn't actually won and his son has been arrested.

And of that interview with that man who is crying with laughing man at the way the Democrats fell into all the traps that were laid for them.

A man can hope!

This one? xD

many keks.jpg

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

A man can hope!

Mein fuhrer. They have uncovered the stuffed ballots. 

Trunalimunumaprzure!

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

This one? xD

many keks.jpg

KEKW

7 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Maybe others would like to take a guess at what form the Dark Winter that 'inevitable President elect' Joe Biden has informed the world is coming will take.

God is coming for Trump to bring him home. 

https://news.sky.com/story/mysterious-radio-signal-detected-from-within-the-milky-way-12124237?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

33 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

apparently we're seeing record amounts of cosmic rays hitting the earth leading to increased nervous disorders and heart attack/stroke symptoms, explains a lot

But only in Detroit, Milwaukee and Atlanta. 

Massive EMPs that only affect vote-counting machines?