• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

White Supremacy

Recommended Posts

I'm listening to the radio and it's saying "white supremacy" is an evil idea.

At the risk of sounding controversial does not every race think its the best? I can't help thinking that "white" countries are the most succesful on the planet and people are literally risking their life's to get to them. White people basically invented the modern world. So why is "white supremacy" such a controversial idea?

Dont get me wrong, I think people should be judged on the qualities they have. But at the same time I can't get over the idea that the likes of African culture is not successful. When you look at Rhodesia can any of us really say that black rule is better than white rule?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed my time in South Africa in the 80's.   

Went back last year....it's going down the shitter.   Scary place.

One thing us Brits did well was a sense of fair play.  (You've got 10 seconds to run before we open fire :D.....just joking)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand what the establishment are on about with this one. They don't offer explanations about what they mean by this term.  They just bandy it around.  

Perhaps they are beginning to realise that the agenda pushed by the globalist elite (rich white men), furthered by our parliament (mainly rich with and privileged men), supported by the msm (controlled by rich white men), isn't quite offering the utopia they thought?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wahoo said:

I enjoyed my time in South Africa in the 80's.   

Went back last year....it's going down the shitter.   Scary place.

One thing us Brits did well was a sense of fair play.  (You've got 10 seconds to run before we open fire :D.....just joking)

A friend of a colleague had a farm in South Africa. Seemingly the black maid one day just said "this farm is now mine, get out". It looks like South Africa is going the same way as Rhodesia.

PS the maid shot the previous owner's dogs :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold star Frank.O.o Europe had just the right climate to produce innovation. Much further North, the Europeans only achieved reindeer herding.

Coupled with useful coal reserves, that spurned the industrial revolution.

Much further south, and bananas fall off trees all year round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

 

... in the tropics then some food is available year round and you're not going to freeze to death; so you sit around chatting and not doing very much.

This is exactly how I behave  whenever I visit the tropics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Gold star Frank.O.o Europe had just the right climate to produce innovation. Much further North, the Europeans only achieved reindeer herding.

Coupled with useful coal reserves, that spurned the industrial revolution.

Much further south, and bananas fall off trees all year round.

Yes....but you're ignoring environmental racism and how  non-white people are disproportionately exposed to toxic waste, agricultural chemicals, air pollution and drinking water contamination.  :wanker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also access to the sea. The mediterranean is full of fish, so handy to live near the coast. Hence Egypt, Rome, and Palestine did well. Also Britain, and Norway. Not much sailing happens in the Sahara, and there aren't many people. What happened further South, nobody knows, as nobody went there.

Sadly, Zimbabwe could be the bread basket of Africa, with its good farm land, and mineral resources. Unfortunately the regime is bent, and there is a lot of inter tribal distrust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Yes....but you're ignoring environmental racism and how  non-white people are disproportionately exposed to toxic waste, agricultural chemicals, air pollution and drinking water contamination.  :wanker:

Not sure I'm following your point there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think races are different in ways beyond mere appearance but I'm not concerned about which race is hypothetically "better" because I don't think it matters.

I put differential achievement primarily at the door of culture and I think that culture has much if its roots within climate.

Britain has an intensely seasonal climate, and much more so when the winters were colder. If you did not have a store of firewood, preserved food, and a shelter in which to live then you wouldn't survive the winter. Natural selection at work upon culture - prepare for winter or die.

If you live in the tropics then some food is available year round and you're not going to freeze to death; so you sit around chatting and not doing very much.

What evidence is there of significant innovation in Britain prior to the English civil war and the development of enlightenment political philosophy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

What evidence is there of significant innovation in Britain prior to the English civil war and the development of enlightenment political philosophy?

Causewayed camps, long barrows, round barrows, Langdale mines, Grimes Graves, henges including stonehenge, hillforts, stone rows, ships, trading, pottery, metal working, lunulae, torques, field clearances and walls, ceremonial procession ways, wooden bridges and causeways etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

What evidence is there of significant innovation in Britain prior to the English civil war and the development of enlightenment political philosophy?

Try Newgrange

image.jpeg.694f84316594b4098a8c4bbdb91afe92.jpeg

Older than the pyramids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

What evidence is there of significant innovation in Britain prior to the English civil war and the development of enlightenment political philosophy?

Tbh, I think 500 years ago the UK was quite backwards. However the climate was atrocious and people were struggling to survive never mind spend resources on buildings or research.

When you look at the capitals of the empires they moved northwards as the climate changed and favoured different parts of the world. Ie Egyptian, then Greek, then Roman, then Ottoman then British.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I'm listening to the radio and it's saying "white supremacy" is an evil idea.

At the risk of sounding controversial does not every race think its the best? I can't help thinking that "white" countries are the most succesful on the planet and people are literally risking their life's to get to them. White people basically invented the modern world. So why is "white supremacy" such a controversial idea?

Dont get me wrong, I think people should be judged on the qualities they have. But at the same time I can't get over the idea that the likes of African culture is not successful. When you look at Rhodesia can any of us really say that black rule is better than white rule?

Apart from changing the name to Zimbabwe they haven't come on leaps and bounds have they ,,it`s gone from the bread basket of Africa to a banana republic the same could be said for many of the African states 

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

What evidence is there of significant innovation in Britain prior to the English civil war and the development of enlightenment political philosophy?

Stone 'enge! I believe there was also a Wood Henge there even earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think races are different in ways beyond mere appearance but I'm not concerned about which race is hypothetically "better" because I don't think it matters.

I put differential achievement primarily at the door of culture and I think that culture has much if its roots within climate.

Britain has an intensely seasonal climate, and much more so when the winters were colder. If you did not have a store of firewood, preserved food, and a shelter in which to live then you wouldn't survive the winter. Natural selection at work upon culture - prepare for winter or die.

If you live in the tropics then some food is available year round and you're not going to freeze to death; so you sit around chatting and not doing very much.

You could extend this and say the reason that Europeans, in particular Northern Europeans, have had such success in conquering other lands (British Empire, Vikings, Nazis, the New World) is because the weather here is depressing. I don't know about anyone else but I'm much more productive in terms of thinking during the winter months, when there is little to distract me outside. In other words, if the Nazis could have spent the whole winter sitting in 30C heat on plastic chairs by the barbecue, we might not have had the Holocaust.

(Okay, I'm exaggerating but you get the point).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

You could extend this and say the reason that Europeans, in particular Northern Europeans, have had such success in conquering other lands (British Empire, Vikings, Nazis, the New World) is because the weather here is depressing. I don't know about anyone else but I'm much more productive in terms of thinking during the winter months, when there is little to distract me outside. In other words, if the Nazis could have spent the whole winter sitting in 30C heat on plastic chairs by the barbecue, we might not have had the Holocaust.

(Okay, I'm exaggerating but you get the point).

Pretty much this!

Though obviously the culture and mindset develops over thousands of years.

The reason industry (and I don't just mean machines) flourished in north Europe is summed up for me by Hilaire Belloc:

WHEN I am living in the Midlands
That are sodden and unkind,
I light my lamp in the evening:
My work is left behind;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Malthus said:

It's only taken two world wars killing the brightest / best men and the benefits culture to reverse that 

By design. TPTB aren't worried about leftists or communists, in fact they do even better in such circumstances and why they love projects like the EU so much. What terrifies them is an intelligent population who love their country and why they demonise anyone on the right. Also why we still have a school system based on the Prussian model and why critical thinking isn't taught "here's some preordained facts and by the way we aren't going to teach you ways in which you could question these"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.