DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

If we make the assumption that Biden will be sworn in as President next year what will he do?

I believe that he is compromised by corruption, there is no plausible reason for his addict son to be appointed to the board of a Ukrainian business otherwise. That combined with his forcing of a Ukrainian prosecutor to be sacked is enough circumstantial evidence for me. A lot of the other allegations are likely true also. However, what control does that give to those with evidence if the western media won't publish? The people who control the media are the ones that control Biden. Does China control all or a large part of the western media, including social media? The allegations are smouldering but require the oxygen of widespread publicity to burn Biden. Can he be burnt without other swamp creatures suffocating in the noxious fumes?

If China has enough leverage they will use Biden's weakness to invade Taiwan and encroach over other borders. The US warmongers will yank the puppet strings somewhere in the Middle East.

He owes the tech giants, they will get what they want. Spying, witch hunts, globalisation and, ultimately, thought control. You will be obedient, work hard and pay increasing taxes so that those who don't work can buy things from Amazon. A citizens income will be introduced and become contingent on your good behaviour. Over time, with the aid of inflation, it will become near impossible to survive on the remnants of an average taxed income without the CI top up. For example you could earn £30k and get taxed at 50% but receive £10k CI. Sounds fine but if facial recognition spots you at an unauthorised protest then you lose the CI. Oh dear, can't risk that.

At some point terrorism will be used as the reason for a police state. Whether that is Islamic or white supremacist terrorism does not matter. The latter will be a reaction to the former but not reported as such.

I've rambled on a bit there and laid out possibilities the timelines for which extend beyond a Biden term. What do you think will occur under a Biden Presidency?

9 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

A citizens income will be introduced and become contingent on your good behaviour. Over time, with the aid of inflation, it will become near impossible to survive on the remnants of an average taxed income without the CI top up. For example you could earn £30k and get taxed at 50% but receive £10k CI.

You've pretty much described the UK at the moment.

The folk who know how to play the benefits system generally seem to have more spending money than those who don't.

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

You've pretty much described the UK at the moment.

The folk who know how to play the benefits system generally seem to have more spending money than those who don't.

Yes but this would be worse. Working people having to jump through hoops in order to retain a necessary part of their income. A reliance on the state to survive even if you are working in a reasonable job. If you claim job seekers allowance you have to prove that you're looking for work. Imagine if 40% or so of your take home income is contingent on ticking the right boxes.

I think people who place Uncle Joe as some type of friend of China (involuntary or otherwise) are sorely misreading the situation.  Uncle Joe controls nothing and has no input, the Deep State does and it is at war with China.  It's an existential threat for it.

At this point, as westerners, our establishment is a bigger threat to us than China.  If anything we should be rooting for them.

Edited by ElKapitan84
22 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I think people who place Uncle Joe as some type of friend of China (involuntary or otherwise) are sorely misreading the situation.  Uncle Joe controls nothing and has no input, the Deep State does and it is at war with China.  It's an existential threat for it.

At this point, as westerners, our establishment is a bigger threat to us than China.  If anything we should be rooting for them.

I think the reason people are linking the two, is that Covid has benefited both Biden and China a great deal. Coincidence?

As someone once said I don’t believe in conspiracies but I don’t believe in coincidences either.

2 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

The Bush family were pally with China in order to keep them sweet while they waged their oil wars in the Middle East. I think even the establishment strategists realise that policy is no longer sustainable whatever foreign initiatives Biden might have in mind.

3 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

At this point, as westerners, our establishment is a bigger threat to us than China.  If anything we should be rooting for them

If you honestly think China offers a road to greater freedoms and less state control,  go over there and marry a Chinese girl..   you'll be naturalised, be able to give up your UK passport and live like a king(ish) on your savings alone.

What's not to like ?