DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

After seeing the direction the USA is heading (and everything else that's happened this year) and people's reactions to it all, it's easy to be black pilled, to think there's no hope.

That's not the case though, we need to use the situation we find ourselves in to move our people to start taking their own side, many of them are already on their way, helped along by all the red pills this year has thrown at us. We don't need all that many people anyway, the great majority just go along with things, we just need to persuade the ones who matter. 

Keep going, and go harder!

Jonathan Bowden "Future for White Americans?"

7 min 15 sec long, stuff happening on screen but I'd say it's better just listening, it's a well put together video though. 

7 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

Just the other week and for the first time in my life I actually made the conscious decision to award work soley to someone white British, regardless of ability. A decision based purely on the fact that this is going to be the case against white Brits for years to come.

They created a race war. Reap what you sow.

I advertised my car for a good price on Facebook, had over 50 people message me, sold it to the only white guy. I would have scrapped it before I sold it to Mo. 
Experience has taught me when it comes to cars don’t deal with Mo. 

Edited by honkydonkey

Whites are the only race not practicing in group preference. Funnily enough the (((group))) who has the highest in group preference "a Jew will sell to anyone but only buy from a Jew" is also the group who owns 99% of the media, the same media which is anti white and would want you locked up if you tried in group preference. 

I still feel bad that the day before lockdown I was pissed as a fart and brought a £5 kebab on the way home from the pub. That's the first time I given Mo money in years. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Huh?

I agree with Pinny in the sense that Biden is no better or worse than the string of recent presidents: Obama, Clinton, Dubya.  All globalists, all taking foreign money and starting wars.

GodEmperor Trump was the shining exception.  The non-career politician who didn't even draw a salary and was already a billionaire so wasn't trying to profit from his office by similar actions.

I have yet to give up hope on the election: a huge amount of effort is going into mounting the legal cases and your thread is collating that evidence. 

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

GodEmperor Trump was the shining exception.  The non-career politician who didn't even draw a salary and was already a billionaire so wasn't trying to profit from his office by similar actions.

Well it's nice of you to agree with me @Frank Hovis. It's made my day.

Trumpy was hard to bribe, as he is very rich. If you haven't seen the video (well audio) that @The Masked Tulipposted, it's worth a listen. I don't usually bother listening till the end.

His popularity was misunderstood by the urban elite.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I agree with Pinny in the sense that Biden is no better or worse than the string of recent presidents: Obama, Clinton, Dubya.  All globalists, all taking foreign money and starting wars.

I have yet to give up hope on the election: a huge amount of effort is going into mounting the legal cases and your thread is collating that evidence. 

It just seems to me that if this fraud is accepted the whole process is undermined, and the death sentence for America is rubber stamped. 

I can't see the US surviving much longer it this is allowed.

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Well it's nice of you to agree with me @Frank Hovis. It's made my day.

Trumpy was hard to bribe, as he is very rich. If you haven't seen the video (well audio) that @The Masked Tulipposted, it's worth a listen. I don't usually bother listening till the end.

His popularity was misunderstood by the urban elite.

Could you point me towards this video/audio that TMT posted, please?

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The issue is the USA is changing, not staying the same.  It will not be the same as it ever was. Biden is a career politician, a weak politician who places his own self interest well above the welfare of the electorate he should serve.

Weak politicians who refuse to act for the good of the common wealth should be exposed so the electorate can be properly informed.

11 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

I advertised my car for a good price on Facebook, had over 50 people message me, sold it to the only white guy. I would have scrapped it before I sold it to Mo. 
Experience has taught me when it comes to cars don’t deal with Mo. 

Where i grew up we already knew this in the 80s. Phone rings. Mates dad says car is sold. Mate says but car still for sale. Mates dad says was a Paki and will probsbly come round and offer a fiver for it. I have also done it selling nice cars when innit bruvs ring up