DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Just now, MrPin said:

Firefox Can’t Open This Page

Sorry. It's what I always get from TwitBods. So they are always a bit of a mystery.

Right click, open link in new tab. You'll have to reload the page first probably.

Honestly, I'm pleased this happened.  This will turn the army against them.  If the army choose to side with the people then things will get very interesting.  

I'll be attending the next lockdown protest in London, and hopefully I'll be able to convince a few mates to come with me.  Many cops are violent thugs, let's how they feel if the number of people pushing back against this tyranny swell significantly. 

24 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Why did he turn and walk into the police line?

I think it's because the cops were preventing the veterans getting to the cenotaph and the bagpiper was making a point.  I guess some tension had built up before the video, but I doubt that level of force was necessary. 

The cops are making it clear which side they are choosing, things could get very interesting.. 

39 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

Honestly, I'm pleased this happened.  This will turn the army against them.  If the army choose to side with the people then things will get very interesting.  

I'll be attending the next lockdown protest in London, and hopefully I'll be able to convince a few mates to come with me.  Many cops are violent thugs, let's how they feel if the number of people pushing back against this tyranny swell significantly. 

Can’t speak for the top brass but the other ranks have always hated the cops. That’s one of many reasons you’d have to have several screws loose to enlist as a monkey for example.

10 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Can’t speak for the top brass but the other ranks have always hated the cops. That’s one of many reasons you’d have to have several screws loose to enlist as a monkey for example.

I'm pleased to hear this.  As a nation, if we are to prevent a slide into totalitarianism then people need to choose their side.  The coppers behaving like thugs to the people have chosen, I hope other coppers who don't like what they are seeing will make the correct choice, it will be easier for them if they are not enslaved by mortgage and/or high rent of course.  All topics merge to one eventually.. :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, ccc said:

Another former policeman who was actually dismissed for a similar action that resulted in hospital treatment makes a few good comments as well.

Oh and the Piper has now been arrested. 

They all should be - especially that cunt at Gretna Green...! ;)

But seriously, that copper wants sacking. The bloke was just playing the bagpipes for fuck's sake.

They may sound awful, but they ain't unlawful...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
1 hour ago, Iamcynical said:

I think it's because the cops were preventing the veterans getting to the cenotaph and the bagpiper was making a point.  I guess some tension had built up before the video, but I doubt that level of force was necessary. 

The cops are making it clear which side they are choosing, things could get very interesting.. 

the police have always chosen that side. Always.  

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

They all should be - especially that cunt at Gretna Green...! ;)

But seriously, that copper wants sacking. The bloke was just playing the bagpipes for fuck's sake.

They may sound awful, but they ain't unlawful...

XYY

He did walk into the police line but it was hardly aggressive or forceful. Over the top reaction. 

Piper Doon !!

The cop is a thug and an idiot. I'm more angry with whomever told them to block the soldiers. Who was it, central Government, the mayor or the met chief?

Not difficult to plan for some kind of Remembrance Sunday activity at the Cenotaph. Not exactly unexpected. Has the news been praising our fallen soldiers for their sacrifice to gain and maintain our freedom and that of Europe?

15 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8926387/Defiant-Britons-head-pay-respects-war-memorials-country.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall#comments-8926387

I will save you the trouble.

Comments mostly against lockdown and the act in the OPs first post.

Bad PR. Not sure this will be spun away.

It’s not about PR. It’s about liberty and freedom against a totalitarian state.