DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Suppose Harris gets into the big house

Will Trump be the next US President?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be the next US President?

• Yes, guaranteed
    • Perhaps, with a bit of luck
    • Not sure
    • Unlikely
    • Oh come on he's LOST!

Harris is a mixture of Indian and jamaican. Don't think the Indian bit is muslim indian and I don't really hear her shouting about her jamaican heritage.

Given that most non muslim Indians that I know seey to hate Muslims and don't have much time for blacks, what happens if she gets into the White House?

Could be entertaining.😀

Edited by spunko

She will do what she is told. Bomb who she is told to bomb. Sign what she is told to sign. Speak what she is told to speak. She will visibly age from one day to the next. When she leaves she will go on highly-priced speaking tours and have someone write an autobiography on her behalf.

She might also develop a cackle behind closed doors.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Ted Kennedy always supported the IRA because he had Irish ancestry.

They take their heritage seriously because, Red Indians excepted, they are a nation of immigrants looking for their place in the world.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/politics/presidential-candidate-joe-biden-irish-roots

Biden does too

Presidential candidate Joe Biden is deeply proud of his Irish roots

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

They take their heritage seriously because, Red Indians excepted, they are a nation of immigrants looking for their place in the world.

They look back at the past, and being "American" is not good enough for them. It's always "the old country", and they can't quite remember where it is. Not the attititude from "real" Americans on the ground. This is entirely where Trumpy scored big time.:S

39 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

They should come back to the fold they have the right colours in there flag just the wrong pattern 

55 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The 'heritage' angle really pisses me off. Something like 70% of Americans have German ancestry, and only 5% have Irish ancestry, yet apart from a few communities in remote Pennsylvania they don't really mention, let alone celebrate, their Germanic roots.

Every other American claims to be "Irish", even if their name is something clearly Germanic. Next time you catch the credits of an American TV show or movie, count the number of "Irish" names versus German ones, it's quite incredible.

1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

She will do what she is told. Bomb who she is told to bomb. Sign what she is told to sign. Speak what she is told to speak. She will visibly age from one day to the next. When she leaves she will go on highly-priced speaking tours and have someone write an autobiography on her behalf.

She might also develop a cackle behind closed doors.

Suck what she is told to suck..

Her political history at state level has been doing whatever suits big business. So I figure more of that. 

Beyond being ambitious to the point it has destroyed any iota of common decency or humanity left in her, I don't think she has much in the way of Ideology.

She did after all say the one single Dem candidate she would never serve under was 'segregationist' Joe Biden...until of course he made her his no.2 So much for principles and all that. 

14 minutes ago, spunko said:

The 'heritage' angle really pisses me off. Something like 70% of Americans have German ancestry, and only 5% have Irish ancestry, yet apart from a few communities in remote Pennsylvania they don't really mention, let alone celebrate, their Germanic roots.

Every other American claims to be "Irish", even if their name is something clearly Germanic. Next time you catch the credits of an American TV show or movie, count the number of "Irish" names versus German ones, it's quite incredible.

Yup. I've travelled over both the east coast and west coast of the US and it is laughable the amount you meet who state that they are Irish (usually when theres drink involved). Yet probing further usually uncovers it's an uncle/aunties grandfather on the mother/father side or so on. They can't quite process however when I say that I am British but my mothers side is Irish, they then proclaim I must be Irish!

3 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Well firstly no, I think Trumpy will still be there come Jan 21st... much to the annoyance of the left.

But assuming she did (after sleepy joe didn't wake up one morning) then the only thing i'd advise her is that if she chooses Hillary as VP, she'd better get herself a food taster!

Said in jest possibly, but probably not far from the truth.

Expect the whitehouse to go all woke BLM !

37 minutes ago, spunko said:

The 'heritage' angle really pisses me off. 

Every other American claims to be "Irish", even if their name is something clearly Germanic. 

I don't really understand it. I don't even know where my grandparents were from, let alone go round telling people.

One of the first times I went to America I met a nice girl and we got chatting; she told me she was Polish. "Oh really, how long ago did you move to the US?" Blank stare. I didn't get my leg over.

There are a fucklot of Irish as you say, although the numbers fluctuate throughout the year. March 17th is peak time for being-Irish.

44 minutes ago, spunko said:

To be sure.  :)

50 minutes ago, spunko said:

I can think of a reason the Americans with German ancestry don't go shouting about it. 

Those German names you're seeing on the credits to US TV shows are not all German, a fair few of them will be "German", if you know what I mean...

11 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I can think of a reason the Americans with German ancestry don't go shouting about it. 

Those German names you're seeing on the credits to US TV shows are not all German, a fair few of them will be "German", if you know what I mean...

Well I tend to disregard any obviously Jewish names and there are still loads of 'German' ones.

There aren't many Jews in the USA btw. I think the Jewish population is about 2%. Yes there will be higher numbers in the entertainment industry but not as many as one may think. However if you look at German immigration to the USA it was rife particularly during the 19th Century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

1820–1840 160,335 1921–1930 412,202
1841–1850 434,626 1931–1940 114,058
1851–1860 951,667 1941–1950 226,578
1861–1870 787,468 1951–1960 477,765
1871–1880 718,182 1961–1970 190,796
1881–1890 1,452,970 1971–1980 74,414
1891–1900 505,152 1981–1990 91,961
1901–1910 341,498 1991–2000 92,606
1911–1920 143,945 2001–2004 61,253
Edited by spunko
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/politics/presidential-candidate-joe-biden-irish-roots

Biden does too

Presidential candidate Joe Biden is deeply proud of his Irish roots

This is the sort of 'joke' that Arlene and her fiends won't forget ....

"If you're orange, you're not welcome here"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-31932704

14 minutes ago, spunko said:

Well I tend to disregard any obviously Jewish names and there are still loads of 'German' ones.

There aren't many Jews in the USA btw. I think the Jewish population is about 2%. Yes there will be higher numbers in the entertainment industry but not as many as one may think. However if you look at German immigration to the USA it was rife particularly during the 19th Century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

1820–1840 160,335 1921–1930 412,202
1841–1850 434,626 1931–1940 114,058
1851–1860 951,667 1941–1950 226,578
1861–1870 787,468 1951–1960 477,765
1871–1880 718,182 1961–1970 190,796
1881–1890 1,452,970 1971–1980 74,414
1891–1900 505,152 1981–1990 91,961
1901–1910 341,498 1991–2000 92,606
1911–1920 143,945 2001–2004 61,253

You'd think the US was about 50% Jewish, and more if you looked at certain industries, just 2% though!

Over represented to some ridiculous extent!

35 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I don't really understand it. I don't even know where my grandparents were from, let alone go round telling people.

One of the first times I went to America I met a nice girl and we got chatting; she told me she was Polish. "Oh really, how long ago did you move to the US?" Blank stare. I didn't get my leg over.

There are a fucklot of Irish as you say, although the numbers fluctuate throughout the year. March 17th is peak time for being-Irish.

many many Americans also claim to be a direct descendant of someone who came on the Mayflower. 

Cumulatively this would mean the Mayflower was the size of the Queen Mary 2 ;)

QM2.jpg