DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

If I agree to this, will I be anally-probed by the COVID police...?

Went downstairs half an hour ago when our kebabs arrived, and Mrs XYY said "Oh, I forgot to tell ya, there's a letter on the mantelpiece for you."

So I opened it, and it seems I've won a golden ticket to Boris Wanker's COVID Factory.

I'm tempted to accept. Advice please...

COVID2.thumb.png.b4fe68f98c9601db0540f9b2c3a8e8fe.png

XYY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They want to do tests on you before they try them on humans.

I believe he's hoping he'll be anally probed. To be fair if that Ms Beaver is involved I'd be up for almost anything.

I knew when I started the topic I'd probably get some shit like that, nice one mate...!   XYY

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Went downstairs half an hour ago when our kebabs arrived, and Mrs XYY said "Oh, I forgot to tell ya, there's a letter on the mantelpiece for you."

So I opened it, and it seems I've won a golden ticket to Boris Wanker's COVID Factory.

I'm tempted to accept. Advice please...

COVID2.thumb.png.b4fe68f98c9601db0540f9b2c3a8e8fe.png

XYY

I’m not seeing the section where they explain how you will be recompensed for your time. 

My wife got the exact same letter at the weekend.

She said she might do it..  but I’m pretty sure she’s already forgotten about it.

On one hand it would be interesting to know if we really did have it back in March.  On the other hand,  if it’s just an antibody test and not a Tcell test it was probably too long ago now anyway.  Soo..  meh.

Don't see much harm taking part.  Only if to find out yourself though what the result may be open to question anyway.

Someone I know got at self administered test - not sure how many they've had they spent £250 very early on some test - I think they are paranoid.  There neighbor tested positive and they were at some site in Wales where there was no social distance.  How those two things relate I don't know but the recent at home test came back as inclusive.

I thought maybe it's because they weren't trained and didn't administer correctly.

Anyway do you get a gold star sticker if you do or is that only for the vaccine?

Just now, Dogtania said:

Don't see much harm taking part.  Only if to find out yourself though what the result may be open to question anyway.

Someone I know got at self administered test - not sure how many they've had they spent £250 very early on some test - I think they are paranoid.  There neighbor tested positive and they were at some site in Wales where there was no social distance.  How those two things relate I don't know but the recent at home test came back as inclusive.

I thought maybe it's because they weren't trained and didn't administer correctly.

Anyway do you get a gold star sticker if you do or is that only for the vaccine?

9_9 it’s being done at the behest of the state.  

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

But I get a free test...!  For nowt like.

And if it's positive, then everyone on here finally knows one person that's got it...

XYY

I'd want a voucher.

You can have a free test just go and cough.

Or is it only Oldham and Liverpool where we are so full of testing centres?

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

don't believe anything I read on this site, XYY Man seems better

Fair enough.

But for those DOSBODders who do know my identity, leaving my Christian name un-redacted is a sign that the letter is genuine, and - unlike many posters on here - that I'm not bull-shitting any cunt...

XYY

It says it's a DIY swab yourself at home kit. Swabbing sounds easy.

Has next door got a dog with an itchy arse? Help The Animals and 2 birds with one stone.

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Christian

Christians don't swear. Do you call the vicar a cunt when you're at church?