DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The video below is all I have seen on this, but it does seem that the army has shown up at a school in Liverpool to test the children, the people making the video mention other places where they've heard of similar things happening. 

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/army-turn-up-at-school-in-liverpool-to-test-children-thats-why-they-kept-the-schools-open_t1bi8HIwK4WrsPW.html

9 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

The video below is all I have seen on this, but it does seem that the army has shown up at a school in Liverpool to test the children, the people making the video mention other places where they've heard of similar things happening. 

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/army-turn-up-at-school-in-liverpool-to-test-children-thats-why-they-kept-the-schools-open_t1bi8HIwK4WrsPW.html

Yes, we are THAT far down the rabbit hole.

12 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

How exciting for the children, did they turn up in big trucks, let then sit on the big chair and press buttons and pull knobs?

They did have at least one big truck, but the kids probably aren't allowed to sit in it or press buttons, coz virus...

It's a city wide push for mass testing in Liverpool. It's not clear if the schools are making it compulsory for pupils to take the test. Schools have been known to push their luck with medical ethics and violation of pupils' physical integrity  using the in loco parentis principle, flu jabs were compulsory at schools I attended (including administration with the reusable needle gun thing in the eighties).

Unfortunately for the authorities the mass testing program in Liverpool has shown just how few positive results there actually are: 160 / 23000 = 0.7% last week. If the government 'R' rate bullshit modelling is to be believed, the North West currently has the lowest rate in the country. Government's own figures illustrate the case made for the current lockdown was wrong and it should now cease. Presumably the mass testing and army presence is the product of local government collaborating with central government, presumably in return for funding of some sort.

Edited by Caravan Monster
28 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Unfortunately for the authorities the mass testing program in Liverpool has shown just how few positive results there actually are: 160 / 23000 = 0.7% last week. If the government 'R' rate bullshit modelling is to be believed, the North West currently has the lowest rate in the country. Government's own figures illustrate the case made for the current lockdown was wrong and it should now cease. Presumably the mass testing and army presence is the product of local government collaborating with central government, presumably in return for funding of some sort.

I have actually wondered if that's the plan and this mass testing is the justification for the escape route.

10 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

The state and its employees are committing a great evil. 

If you have family who work for the state tell them , shun them. 

On the other hand the british army is so good it got its ass kicked in iraq and afghan

I think that the problem might have been that the politicos want to be able to claim that they have sent in the army to restore order or keep the peace, they won't allow the army to do what it has to in order to accomplish the task.