• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JoeDavola

Fuckin' Weather

Saturday. Summer time.

Fuckin' torrential rain all day. 

Wanted to get out on my bike, fat fucking chance.

I'm so desperate to get out of the house I'm gonna go see that new Ryan Renolds / Samuel L Jackson movie now, even though the reviews say it's shite.

Fucking country.

4 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I hear you Joe.  I'm not a million miles away from Belfast.  But booked a sneaky 3 weeks in Thailand in November.  Makes it bearable :Jumping:

Good stuff -  yeah I need to get away I haven't been away anywhere this year at all.

31 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Saturday. Summer time.

I'm so desperate to get out of the house I'm gonna go see that new Ryan Renolds / Samuel L Jackson movie now, even though the reviews say it's shite.

Fucking country.

Agreed , not too far from Belfast 

torrential downpour at the moment 

Beer time 👍

Booked Tenerife for the end of September 

need to see the sun before the really bad weather and dark nights come in 

27 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

It's been bollocks since the last week of July. And the fucking weathermen don't even look remotely apologetic when they come on and tell us it's going to be another week of the same. Tossers.

My mum pointed out that it rained on St Swithens day.

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Saturday. Summer time.

Fucking country.

LOL Don't be soft. It's been pissing down here too, I just back from horse riding.:Old:

Ya need to get yourself some wet weather gear :Jumping:!

Edited by JackieO

I know where you're coming from Joe.

Yesterday morning I went to work on a sunny day without bothering to take a jumper or even a coat. By the afternoon the rain was heavy. You can hear it hit the roof of the industrial unit. When I left at 5pm it looked like it was about to start raining. Fortunately got home in 10 minutes. You just can't rely that the weather will be perfect in the British Isles - even in August!

I always take an umbrella with me. My jeans would still get soaked through.

2 hours ago, montecristo said:

I hear you Joe.  I'm not a million miles away from Belfast.  But booked a sneaky 3 weeks in Thailand in November.  Makes it bearable :Jumping:

Have you been to SE Asia yet?

Hey monte - in Koh samui for the last 7days & it's a proper little gem.. less built/touristy/mad as fuck than the 1st time i did thailand  (phuket/patong beach - avoid unless you like madness) I could live here for 6 months of the year. Nice

I'm with the Mrs but dying to fuck off to a massage joint - if only for an 'oily happy ending wank' bout 10mins & no harm done.

Just now, mattydread said:

Hey monte - in Koh samui for the last 7days & it's a proper little gem.. less built/touristy/mad as fuck than the 1st time i did thailand  (phuket/patong beach - avoid unless you like madness) I could live here for 6 months of the year. Nice

I'm with the Mrs but dying to fuck off to a massage joint - if only for an 'oily happy ending wank' bout 10mins & no harm done.

I've been few times now Matty.  Bkk, Cha-am and Phuket.  Yeah, I hear Koh Samui is stunning.  I might venture into Cambodia for a week this time as I've never been.  This retirement location research is hard work :D

God I could never imagine taking a woman to Thailand.  Sand to a beach comes to mind.

Provided there is no kissing I sure  happy ending massage is not considered cheating!

6 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I've been few times now Matty.  Bkk, Cha-am and Phuket.  Yeah, I hear Koh Samui is stunning.  I might venture into Cambodia for a week this time as I've never been.  This retirement location research is hard work :D

God I could never imagine taking a woman to Thailand.  Sand to a beach comes to mind.

Provided there is no kissing I sure  happy ending massage is not considered cheating!

I don't want to rain on your parade, but...

58 minutes ago, JFK said:

It's just shit isn't it.  One minute clear and sunny, next minute pissing it down like a fucking typhoon.

Utterly crap.

Aye.

I keep my bike at the office during the week and if I see a break in the clouds I pop out for half an hour on it. Worked quite well so far but it's only a matter of time before I get fucking drenched and then have to go back to the office looking like I've fallen in a puddle ;)