DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Cummings and Goings

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It all seems to be slipping away. Hope for a sensible, self-determining, less bonkers future looking further away. No Trump, BRINO Brexit, full steam ahead 1984 Globalism and never-ending cl

Boris is done. 6 months tops. Spend more time with his family after a traumatic year.  He's too much the face of COVID/lockdown for a conservative government.  Next up Rishi. 

How the fuck can you run a country from isolation? He should hand over the reins to the deputy PM, Marcus Rashford.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, feed said:

Boris is done. 6 months tops. Spend more time with his family after a traumatic year. 
He's too much the face of COVID/lockdown for a conservative government.  Next up Rishi. 

https://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2020/11/our-cabinet-league-table-sunak-is-still-top-with-his-rating-unchanged-and-johnson-is-back-in-positive-territory-just.html

Cabinet-League-Table-Oct-20.png

7 minutes ago, feed said:

Boris is done. 6 months tops. Spend more time with his family after a traumatic year. 
He's too much the face of COVID/lockdown for a conservative government.  Next up Rishi. 

I hope its Rishi next, just so I can rattle the leftists cages and accuse them of being racist for not liking him.

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Rishi’s only popular because he’s playing Eva Peroné.

If he has designs on the premiership he’d better pray he gets it before April when the tax rises start to make him unpopular.. and the pips start to squeak 

I'm making plans accordingly, only hope I have enough time to get sorted.

3 minutes ago, Libspero said:

If he has designs on the premiership he’d better pray he gets it before April when the tax rises start to make him unpopular.. and the pips start to squeak 

His freebies so far are a drop, there's a tidal wave of government money coming.  

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Popularity is easy when you are giving away money and breaks from the Rat Race. Extravagance even the most left-winb government would not get away with. Piper will need to be paid.

Liz Truss has been doing sterling work on post-Brexit trade, and Dominic Rabb comes across as relatively sensible. Boris has disappointed, more so over his Globalist/Green-bollocks tendencies.

We need a Trump!

8 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Gold bars under the mattress are a bit lumpy..   or are you abandoning us for a foreign paradise on the isle of Elba?

Quite the reverse, pay down the debt, simplify my lifestyle and cut my hours.

Less stress for me, less tax for our masters.

Most everyone at work, which is highly skilled and stressed but lacking the commensurate reward is thinking the same.

That will however leave the noughties grads running the ship onto the rocks.

Lovely people but all rather nieve and not very practical.

Sorry but everyone over 50 is totally fucked off with everything so baked beans it is.

3 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

Dr CG's rigid internal back support ?

Every woman needs the full support of a good man called Rodger.

Edited by Chewing Grass
forgot about Rodger
58 minutes ago, feed said:

He best fucking get Brexit over the line with a decent deal. That's what he was elected for.

38 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Quite the reverse, pay down the debt, simplify my lifestyle and cut my hours.

Less stress for me, less tax for our masters.

Most everyone at work, which is highly skilled and stressed but lacking the commensurate reward is thinking the same.

That will however leave the noughties grads running the ship onto the rocks.

Lovely people but all rather nieve and not very practical.

Sorry but everyone over 50 is totally fucked off with everything so baked beans it is.

Every woman needs the full support of a good man called Rodger.

Couldn’t agree more. Would rather be poor than pay more tax than I need to for this shitshow. Hope to stay under the income tax threshold forever.