Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Bird Flu Arrives!


MrLibertyRedux

Recommended Posts

maynardgravy

I can'r keep up. We have bird flu and Mink corona to worry about. Can't wait for a bout of slug rabies and badger pox to join the mix.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLibertyRedux
11 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

I can'r keep up. We have bird flu and Mink corona to worry about. Can't wait for a bout of slug rabies and badger pox to join the mix.

 

download.jpeg

  • Lol 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
swiss_democracy_for_all

Chickens are the most likely source for a real life zoonotic Captain Trips, should it ever arrive. 

Wonder if Bill Gates keeps chickens?

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
sarahbell

Bird flu happens regularly.whether it's more frequently is another matter.

Chickens need their food and water under cover and you need to kill rats. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Caravan Monster

With boris' extremist environmental green burd staging a cabinet coup, I would be concerned that they'll get Ferguson to model the bird flu epidemic with his master piece of coding and use it to justify killing the national poultry flock. There are already media stories about 80% meat tax in the UK to 'reduce CO2' (to gauge reaction?) and upon getting into power one of the first moves of the current regime was to DEFRA policy changes incentivising farmers to permanently set aside farmland, which makes more sense in such a context. Human lurgy stories are working a treat as a backdrop to a structural global economic reset, so I wouldn't rule it out.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Renting
1 hour ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Yes, sadly lost it's edge some time ago.

It has gained an ex-BBC editor, and a link with Nish Kumar.

Which explains the decline.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLibertyRedux
Just now, Happy Renting said:

It has gained an ex-BBC editor, and a link with Nish Kumar.

Which explains the decline.

Aaaahh. I see.

:Beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Aaaahh. I see.

:Beer:

There are enough comdedians here to give the BBC a good run for their money, and enough scientists to "advise" the government, better than "wot they got"!.:Old:

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's certainly the black swan event. Local news was on about the black swans of Dawlish being decimated by a bird flu outbreak. It's everywhere, more than covid at any rate. :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

What about flock immunity?

Breaded chicken legs in a bucket with sauce?

Edited by MrPin
Link to post
Share on other sites
onlyme
26 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

The conspiratorially minded amongst us might be inclined to cross reference this story with this one:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/14/world-economic-forums-great-reset-plan-for-big-food-benefits-industry-not-people/

Don't think it stretches the conspiracy angle much to be honest. Beginning to look like a wide ranging attack on animals of food, pets even and paper currencies all under the banner of creating a "better world" by a bunch of megalomaniacs, a few utterly unmonitored and unregulated global organisations and some sycophantic politicians in tow.

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
stokiescum
25 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Don't think it stretches the conspiracy angle much to be honest. Beginning to look like a wide ranging attack on animals of food, pets even and paper currencies all under the banner of creating a "better world" by a bunch of megalomaniacs, a few utterly unmonitored and unregulated global organisations and some sycophantic politicians in tow.

I’m going to have to start a stashing even more tins

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
haroldshand

Cannot help wonder if we have a proper mutated pandemic virus  on it's way and not this Walt Disney version, and where we start eating each others brains and cannot only kill the infected with  a cricket stump through the heart

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, haroldshand said:

Cannot help wonder if we have a proper mutated pandemic virus  on it's way and not this Walt Disney version, and where we start eating each others brains and cannot only kill the infected with  a cricket stump through the heart

Train to Busan, Resident Evil, Shaun of the Dead.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Green Devil
6 hours ago, haroldshand said:

Cannot help wonder if we have a proper mutated pandemic virus  on it's way and not this Walt Disney version, and where we start eating each others brains and cannot only kill the infected with  a cricket stump through the heart

If you throw enough shit at a fan some of it will stick. So yes what you are saying is likely ( a highly infectious and more lethal mutation is likely - eventually). 

Edited by Green Devil
Link to post
Share on other sites
haroldshand
1 hour ago, Green Devil said:

If you throw enough shit at a fan some of it will stick. So yes what you are saying is likely ( a highly infectious and more lethal mutation is likely - eventually). 

OK I was slightly joking, but seriously,  clever people have been predicting it was a miracle a pandemic never arrived earlier and worse, could this just be a small warning of something more nasty to come?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

OK I was slightly joking, but seriously,  clever people have been predicting it was a miracle a pandemic never arrived earlier and worse, could this just be a small warning of something more nasty to come?

There have always been diseases. How much "wolf" can be cried?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...