DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Anti-vaxxer" is the new "climate change denier". They are both phrases designed to paint anyone not holding the orthodox government-approved views as unreasonable. I have a flu jab every ye

I can't see this flying it's utter bollocks. Even the current mRNA pfizer vaccine is, I think, a busted flush.  A vaccine that must be stored at -80oC and then can be administered after warming u

I have no longer any faith in humanity, there seems to be many people that have taken leave of their senses who want to take an unproven Vaccine to get back to normal. There is no back to normal,

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Aaaand. Quell Surprise.

Hopefully somewhere there is someone standing by with the resources to legally challenge this if they try it.

But can they though?...under H&S at Work Act 1981 every employer is legally obliged to ensure the safety of their workforce and every CEO is liable for corporate manslaughter if they don't and someone dies as a result of not doing this. 

Bar race, sex or union membership employment rights only kick-in after two years full-time employment. Current Pfizer reports suggest the vaccine will offer protection for up to a year. I can see the majority of employment contracts being reissued under the guise of furlough>redundancy>reemployment on a fixed term 1 or 2 yr contract....you dont `play ball` you don't get reemployed.

Likewise for travel, a condition for entry (& so boarding from UK) will be a Coronavirus certificate; there is already a precedent for this with Yellow Fever vaccinations.

Finally shops/pubs etc have right to refuse admission without having to explain why. They will `suggest for the health/benefit of their customers` that everyone wears a lanyard that displays their certificate (perhaps a Star of David?). Security on the door will look for this and refuse admission to anyone not clearly displaying it simply saying "Sorry Mr Brown not today".

Officially Coronavirus vaccination will not be compulsory but will be a personal choice.....the decision being how you want to live your personal life!

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

"Anti-vaxxer" is the new "climate change denier".

They are both phrases designed to paint anyone not holding the orthodox government-approved views as unreasonable.

I have a flu jab every year so that means that I'm not an "anti-vaxxer".

Yet I won't accept a Covid jab that has been churned out in a rush and which the government has specifically exempted from normal standards of testing and field trials.

So that means that I am an "anti-vaxxer".

It's all so confusing once you abandon normal adult language and start belching slogans instead.

Not enough likes in the world for that one, Frank.

Why don't you stand as an MP?

It's bollocks because they only need to vaccinate the elderly and those who look after them.

Healthy young people do not need it.

If it kills the elderly who get it first the demands for others to have it will instantly disappear.

The NHS will struggle to distribute this vaccine. 

Twitter hashtag needed #diedwithvaccine

3 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

It's bollocks because they only need to vaccinate the elderly and those who look after them.

Healthy young people do not need it.

If it kills the elderly who get it first the demands for others to have it will instantly disappear.

The NHS will struggle to distribute this vaccine. 

Twitter hashtag needed #diedwithvaccine

Even if they managed to deliver a million doses a week (which I can't see them doing), then you're looking at over a year to fully distribute...