DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

No Vaccine - No Job

Dave Beans

6 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Aaaand. Quell Surprise.

Hopefully somewhere there is someone standing by with the resources to legally challenge this if they try it.

But can they though?...under H&S at Work Act 1981 every employer is legally obliged to ensure the safety of their workforce and every CEO is liable for corporate manslaughter if they don't and someone dies as a result of not doing this. 

Bar race, sex or union membership employment rights only kick-in after two years full-time employment. Current Pfizer reports suggest the vaccine will offer protection for up to a year. I can see the majority of employment contracts being reissued under the guise of furlough>redundancy>reemployment on a fixed term 1 or 2 yr contract....you dont `play ball` you don't get reemployed.

Likewise for travel, a condition for entry (& so boarding from UK) will be a Coronavirus certificate; there is already a precedent for this with Yellow Fever vaccinations.

Finally shops/pubs etc have right to refuse admission without having to explain why. They will `suggest for the health/benefit of their customers` that everyone wears a lanyard that displays their certificate (perhaps a Star of David?). Security on the door will look for this and refuse admission to anyone not clearly displaying it simply saying "Sorry Mr Brown not today".

Officially Coronavirus vaccination will not be compulsory but will be a personal choice.....the decision being how you want to live your personal life!

• Agree 3

Hopefully this has all blown over by the time I re enter the work place .not much of a threat to me at the moment ie loose your job if you don’t have it

• Lol 1

38 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Hopefully this has all blown over by the time I re enter the work place .not much of a threat to me at the moment ie loose your job if you don’t have it

Lose stokie, lose. Ffs. Standards dear boy. o.O

Edited by One percent
Crapple
  • Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Edited it. Fucking crapple. O.o

:Jumping:

It's poor form to post gibberish, when pulling someone else up over a spelling mistake!

You've been "Pedanted"

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 3

swiss_democracy_for_all
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

"Anti-vaxxer" is the new "climate change denier".

They are both phrases designed to paint anyone not holding the orthodox government-approved views as unreasonable.

I have a flu jab every year so that means that I'm not an "anti-vaxxer".

Yet I won't accept a Covid jab that has been churned out in a rush and which the government has specifically exempted from normal standards of testing and field trials.

So that means that I am an "anti-vaxxer".

It's all so confusing once you abandon normal adult language and start belching slogans instead.

Not enough likes in the world for that one, Frank.

Why don't you stand as an MP?

• Agree 3

M S E Refugee

I have no longer any faith in humanity, there seems to be many people that have taken leave of their senses who want to take an unproven Vaccine to get back to normal.

There is no back to normal, as soon as the government money is withdrawn the economy collapses.

Even if the Vaccine was 100% safe the economy still collapses.

Boris is incapable like most politicians of making any bold or difficult decisions.

• Agree 11

It's bollocks because they only need to vaccinate the elderly and those who look after them.

Healthy young people do not need it.

If it kills the elderly who get it first the demands for others to have it will instantly disappear.

The NHS will struggle to distribute this vaccine. 

Twitter hashtag needed #diedwithvaccine

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

It's bollocks because they only need to vaccinate the elderly and those who look after them.

Healthy young people do not need it.

If it kills the elderly who get it first the demands for others to have it will instantly disappear.

The NHS will struggle to distribute this vaccine. 

Twitter hashtag needed #diedwithvaccine

Even if they managed to deliver a million doses a week (which I can't see them doing), then you're looking at over a year to fully distribute...

• Agree 3

Yet another good reason not to want to work for the big corporates that are more likely to ask for this shit.

(the same big corporates who make you go on unconscious bias training and diversity awareness courses)

• Agree 4

Just now, Dave Beans said:

Even if they managed to deliver a million doses a week (which I can't see them doing), then you're looking at over a year to fully distribute...

It'll show just how fucking badly run the NHS is.

Just now, sarahbell said:

It'll show just how fucking badly run the NHS is.

So they would have to be doing 150,000 vaccinations a day... If you look at omnishables of test and trace - I suspect that only the most vulnerable will end up getting it...

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Dave Beans said:

So they would have to be doing 150,000 vaccinations a day... If you look at omnishables of test and trace - I suspect that only the most vulnerable will end up getting it...

You have seen the list of who'll get it?