DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

8 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Fairly easy cost benefit analysis 

£millions locking him up vs hanging 

Letting them top themselves seems to give them an easy way out.

Who suffered more punishment for their crimes: Fred West or Peter Sutcliffe.

Just imagine what it must be like to spend thirty years in Broadmoor.

@stokiescum would have an insight through his work but I think most people with that stretching out in front of them in the company of the most criminally mad in the country might be looking for an easy way.

I am of course delighted that that evil man is dead.

51 minutes ago, PaulParanoia said:

He had a heart attack two weeks ago, was diabetic - but died of Covid 🙄

Yeah I thought the same too, headlines scream about dying from Covid in the first couple of paragraphs, it's only further down the article - after 90% of people have lost interest - that you will see any mention of him having previous health problems.

Keep the bullshit narrative going eh.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Letting them top themselves seems to give them an easy way out.

Who suffered more punishment for their crimes: Fred West or Peter Sutcliffe.

Just imagine what it must be like to spend thirty years in Broadmoor.

@stokiescum would have an insight through his work but I think most people with that stretching out in front of them in the company of the most criminally mad in the country might be looking for an easy way.

I am of course delighted that that evil man is dead.

We were not secure enough for the likes of these there are different grades of secure hospitle.however we did have the odd killer that got to old or developed dementia thus transferred from

prison to us same goes for other criminals ie pedos if they are deamed to nuts for prison they can be moved to a secure hospital.but like I said they are graded.

Edited by stokiescum

BBC devon news were getting in confused hot water over which words to cancel this afternoon.

As I drove  to town they were reporting some women are upset at the BBC reporting that some of his women were innocent [non-prostitute] victims. With the implied non-acceptance / smearing of prostitutes etc.

As I drove back the news started the report saying that the ripper targetted women of ill repute. No mention of any innocent victims or upset at previous reports.

I really don't understand the rules of this game.