DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Robocop introduced in North Yorkshire

I like PC Rowley.

Anyone who tells the annoying buskers to fuckoff and is willing to sort out fuckers parked here there n everywhere is OK in my book.

Despite the comedy aspect, its a sign how much online scamming is going on.

Hell spend his time  going round to OAPS, seeing whos scaming, putting in call filters and ringing the banks to put checks in place.

You can only guess what RoboPlod's coded directives are: 1) Apprehend uninsured chavs, ram them off the road if necessary.  2) Ask little 13 year old Stephanie just why she was hanging out with Abdul, Ahmed and Samir in that flat.  Ask her if she's been drinking, please? 3) Calculate correct pressure per square inch required to smash down given door of transphobe Twitter user

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Our council has two of them already.  Being paid to piss about on social media and produce a "report" on the dodgy geezers around the borough slating the council and causing unrest.

Well our local paper has started to pinch coments we make on local Facebook sites about how corrupt and useless our local council is.i predict someone will be sued for slander then a ban on makeing coments about the council will be brought in by the moderaters.

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Well our local paper has started to pinch coments we make on local Facebook sites about how corrupt and useless our local council is.i predict someone will be sued for slander then a ban on makeing coments about the council will be brought in by the moderaters.

Our leader has reported several people to their employers for cavorting with people from Proud of Oldham & Saddleworth (Who are called POOS by the labour lot)

2 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

You can only guess what RoboPlod's coded directives are: 1) Apprehend uninsured chavs, ram them off the road if necessary.  2) Ask little 13 year old Stephanie just why she was hanging out with Abdul, Ahmed and Samir in that flat.  Ask her if she's been drinking, please? 3) Calculate correct pressure per square inch required to smash down given door of transphobe Twitter user

4) Uphold the law election results. 

3 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

try mixed case and special characters, also 3 unrelated words

Our systems at work force this. "You must have at least 12 characters with one or more upper case and special characters"

Proven to be non-optimal because people can't remember. The unrelated words I will give you though.

CorrectHorseBatteryStaple

5 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Our systems at work force this. "You must have at least 12 characters with one or more upper case and special characters"

Proven to be non-optimal because people can't remember. The unrelated words I will give you though.

And then they wonder why people write it on a post it note, kept under their keyboard. Idiots. 

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

Same where I work, before that I used to remember a line from a poem and use the first letter of each word with capitals and number substitution (0 fo o, 5 for s etc)

Edited by Option5
7 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Same where I work, before that I used to remember a line from a poem and use the first letter of each word with capitals and number substitution (0 fo o, 5 for s etc)

Yeah, I can see that one working for me...

Th3r3 Wa5 A Y0ung Lady Fr0m L33d5

Wh0 5wall0w3d A Pack3t 0f S33d5.

W1th1n Half An H0ur,

H3r M1ng3 Wa5 A Fl0w3r,

And H3r Ar53h0l3 Wa5 C0v3r3d In W33d5...

XYY