Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Trump News Network


Recommended Posts

It has been mentioned here and elsewhere that Donald Trump has thrown his hat in the ring and expressed interest in starting his own news channel.

Now that the whole mainstream media have proven themselves to be utterly corrupt, people are ditching established media, preferring smaller start ups that don’t expect people to pay them to insult them.

Trump News Network, if it ever happens could provide some balance to the heavily skewed political coverage, which is becoming increasing rare across the World.

I think it would be refreshing to at least have the option of an alternative viewpoint; for example, how about a news channel not scared to report fully on controversies such as the Hunter Biden laptop issue?  Or the fact that the Russian meddling allegations were actually a Deep State plot to unseat an elected official?  Or the fact that the recent presidential election was totally rigged!

Will it happen though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yeah he couldn’t change the world whilst holding the most powerful office. So, let’s have a go through media. Yeah right. 

The news spins and leads the country. The court of public opinion has led in the UK since tax credit sad face was on question time. If not before.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

The news spins and leads the country. The court of public opinion has led in the UK since tax credit sad face was on question time. If not before.

 

Disagree. It’s just the propaganda arm of the establishment. It’s just one of the hydra heads. This corruption needs to be tackled at source.  Trump appears not to have been able to do that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Scott Adams made the point that if Trump does lose despite evidence of fraud, it will be proof to him that the real power lies not in politics but in the media, hence the next logical move for him would be to use his following to establish himself as a media giant.

We'll see.

I'm surprised Trumpy didn't buy up some media.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrPin said:

I'm surprised Trumpy didn't buy up some media.

Yes me too - he seemed to think he could win by criticising the media and exposing their bias - first time up, he caught the Democrats by surprise and it worked, principally because they arrogantly put up a widely-hated and widely-distrusted candidate against him.

They just, JUST, wised up enough, possibly with some cheating, but I haven't seen the evidence, to beat him second time up. 

I guess he wouldn't have been allowed to buy up or create media outlets while President, the time to do it would have been beforehand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I guess he wouldn't have been allowed to buy up or create media outlets while President, the time to do it would have been beforehand.

Yes, maybe there are rules about that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yes me too - he seemed to think he could win by criticising the media and exposing their bias - first time up, he caught the Democrats by surprise and it worked, principally because they arrogantly put up a widely-hated and widely-distrusted candidate against him.

They just, JUST, wised up enough, possibly with some cheating, but I haven't seen the evidence, to beat him second time up. 

I guess he wouldn't have been allowed to buy up or create media outlets while President, the time to do it would have been beforehand.

Perhaps he's trying to buy Tik-Tok?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...