• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Barcelona’s chief rabbi urges Jews to move to Israel as he warns Europe is 'lost' because of threat from radical Islam

The maps of Europe are going to change in the coming decades. As muslims take over there will be, for example, parts of German, such as Bavaria, that will become independent states or even create new countries with the likes of Poland, Czech Republic, etc.

Some will be small and isolated. Some will be stronger. There will be attempts at city states. But areas will be small and the sheer volume of muslims will consume them. It is how the Roman Empire basically ended.

Yes, I agree Europe is lost. Pointless fighting for it.

I would defend my resort, easy to do, mountainous rainforest, one road in/out.

Further afield in the region, I would defend Soi Cowboy, but if had to withdraw because of it being effectively open to a twin front attack, I would retreat to Nana Plaza as the last stand. One gate entrance. And I could go down in a blaze of glory!

2 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Further afield in the region, I would defend Soi Cowboy, but if had to withdraw because of it being effectively open to a twin front attack, I would retreat to Nana Plaza as the last stand. One gate entrance. And I could go down in a blaze of glory!

Do you live in a shit neighbourhood?

'Better get out early than late': Barcelona’s chief rabbi urges Jews to move to Israel as he warns Europe is 'lost' because of threat from radical Islam

9 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Do you live in a shit neighbourhood?

He lives in Thailand & i claim my £5?

http://news.sky.com/story/more-british-jews-considering-move-abroad-as-anti-semitism-fears-grow-poll-10997052

Jews from the UK are thinking about going to Israel due to the rise in anti-semitism.

I wish the Jews would stop being so vague and  enlighten us to who is abusing them so we can do something about it.

Is it a certain group of people or just that British people in general are sick of them for no apparent reason.

6 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Haha, go down in a blaze of hookers!

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Do they do spicy canton there?

They'll do anything you like on Soi Cowboy so long as your money is good!

Just now, XswampyX said:

No it isn't!

Ha, he may be a virtue signaller but you'll note he's not changed policy on who can and can't come here.

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Canada...?

Don't make me laugh.

Moose-fucking cunts...

XYY

Anyone who can actually fuck a moose is not to be messed with, have you seen the size of those fuckers?!

Just now, The XYY Man said:

:)

And Ice-Hockey.

What kind of gay shit is that...?

XYY

Until a few years ago there were players whose only job was to beat the crap out of the opposing team (see the film Goon for a good portrayal of one) but, since they cracked down on that, it's definitely gone a bit limp wristed.