Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

Well the seal is fucked yet again on my washer so had to send the school uniforms to a friends to wash and I’ve ordered one of these .I’ve not room for a dryer and to be honest the drying element is just for emergencies.comes Monday I can’t say has I know anyone with a washer dryer I’d heard they were wank .any opinions 

9F1FDE44-ADC9-4890-B035-49FDBA2D87C9.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dry on hangers. Speed the process up with a dehumidifer. EBAC of course - British built.  https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/ebac_15l-day_electronic_humidistat_amazon15/version.asp An added

If you buy a condenser dryer you don't need any plumbing. If it's going to be floor mounted get one with the catch tank at the top, if mounting on top of the washer get one with the catch tank at the

Fuck them 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

My opinion, shoud you wish t hear it is the dry facility adds a lot of complexity. I just want the washing mostly dry, then I hang it up.

It does I agree but the drying bit is for emergencies.the old one could be fixed so it’s a bit wasteful I could give it away but most people are that dumb they would want it delivering or piss me about regarding collection

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Option5 said:

I've used mounting kits in the past to fix a tumble dryer on to the top the washing machine where I haven't had floor space for both.

Welcome aboard, Chief Petty Officer. Ship space is small. It's why the Portuguese invented the Ukelele, as the 4x12 Marshall stacks and 200Watt heads would not fit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I've always found that washer dryers don't perform eithe function particularly well. I've used mounting kits in the past to fix a tumble dryer on to the top the washing machine where I haven't had floor space for both. Tumble dryers aren't heavy so they can be fitted on top of worktops as well.

Yes, I had one year's ago, the drying function used to leave everything badly creased, the opposite to what you tend to get with a dedicated drier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Every day is a History lesson on here.

It's almost true. They travelled light, and big guitars were out of the question. The amplifiers was a LIE, BTW, but this is the Internet. The Hawaiians were very interested in these sailors, and their miniature instruments, and now Hawaii makes the best ones

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPin said:

It's almost true. They travelled light, and big guitars were out of the question. The amplifiers was a LIE, BTW, but this is the Internet. The Hawaiians were very interested in these sailors, and their miniature instruments, and now Hawaii makes the best ones

Did you know that Lord Fellatio Nelson had a Moog on HMS Victory?

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you buy a condenser dryer you don't need any plumbing. If it's going to be floor mounted get one with the catch tank at the top, if mounting on top of the washer get one with the catch tank at the bottom. Otherwise you're either crawling on your hands and knees or up a step ladder to empty it.

Edited by Option5
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Option5 said:

If you buy a condenser dryer you don't need any plumbing. If it's going to be floor mounted get one with the catch tank at the top, if mounting on top of the washer get one with the catch tank at the bottom. Otherwise you're either crawling on your hands and knees or up a step ladder to empty it.

Fuck me! Is there nothing you don't know about domestic appliances? Mekon!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

Well the seal is fucked yet again on my washer so had to send the school uniforms to a friends to wash and I’ve ordered one of these .I’ve not room for a dryer and to be honest the drying element is just for emergencies.comes Monday I can’t say has I know anyone with a washer dryer I’d heard they were wank .any opinions 

9F1FDE44-ADC9-4890-B035-49FDBA2D87C9.png

I like that you've asked for advice after you've spunked £369 up the wall. Not planning on taking much notice of us.

FWIW the picture looks like a CCTV camera.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got one was going to ask the same... Where does all the moisture go... With a normal dryer obviously out the window or wall.

Anyway the one I've got is the first time I've encountered and it doesn't seem to do anything so guess the drying bit is broke.

Would be useful to have the ability although previously I only ever used for shirts or occasionally a bit of sheet.  The amount of fluff that comes away when tumble drying makes me think not the greatest for your clothes... Although maybe some nice birds are missing out of materials for nest house

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPin said:

My washing machine cost MORE than that @The XYY Man

If I wasn't sat down I'd have to sit down to recover. The profligacy!

Ao.com have washer dryers from £329. Washing machines from £199. All of those are rated as A+++ for efficiency. I think they've been hiring the same assessing staff as the exam boards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I like that you've asked for advice after you've spunked £369 up the wall. Not planning on taking much notice of us.

FWIW the picture looks like a CCTV camera.

I asked for opinions not advice over which model or even if I should get one or not.the drying bit will just be for emergency’s .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

I asked for opinions not advice over which model or even if I should get one or not.the drying bit will just be for emergency’s .

Tip, take the washing out of the machine between the washing and drying sequences and untangle it. Most of the complaints about washer dryers are about the creased state of the washing when it's finished. Taking the wet washing out of the matching after the spin cycle and untangling it and giving it a shake before drying reduces this dramatically.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I've got one was going to ask the same... Where does all the moisture go... With a normal dryer obviously out the window or wall.

My condenser dryer has a container that fills up with water and needs emptying occasionally.  Eventually, I plumbed it into the drain so that it didn't beep and stop drying in the middle of a cycle when the container was full.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Tip, take the washing out of the machine between the washing and drying sequences and untangle it. Most of the complaints about washer dryers are about the creased state of the washing when it's finished. Taking the wet washing out of the matching after the spin cycle and untangling it and giving it a shake before drying reduces this dramatically.

I only wash underpants. It's all I wear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...