DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

England Ireland rugby, who will take the knee?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My guess would be that the Irish team didn't give a shit about BLM - but would rather die than kneel down in front of a load of Englishmen...    XYY  

Come on Ireland 👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Won't be watching any sport that partakes in this bollocks. At least some of them have stood up for themselves. Twice tried to watch Match of the Day this season but turned off as soon as kneelin

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Fat union poofs have to play 15 in a team as they can't run more than 30 yards without a break for three minutes to form a headbang. 

I seem to remember being taught both at school.   From memory league was like a watered down version of union.. less scrumming and such. A bit less manly.

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

I seem to remember being taught both at school.   From memory league was like a watered down version of union.. less scrumming and such. A bit less manly.

Both are tough and played by nutters.

The one thing I can't reconcile about the northeast is why they play the poof's version when league is the miners' code.

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Re "taking the knee" - All of the Irish team didn't, four of the English didn't.

XYY

Bastard - you beat me to it...

;)

XYY

Well at least the Irish have some self respect....I am definitely not a racist but I am getting sick of this superficial WOKE agenda being forced down our throats!

1 minute ago, MrXxxx said:

Well at least the Irish have some self respect....I am definitely not a racist but I am getting sick of this superficial WOKE agenda being forced down our throats!

It is again an interesting question (which we will probably never know the answer to) as to whether they would take the knee if they were being jeered by a good chunk of 80k people. 

8 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I just now need to look up the legalities of watching live sport on TV without a British TV license. I do have a Czech one and probably shouldn't have access to prime video here!?!

Now that’s an interesting question. It’s prime, so essentially, you pay for the service.  Maybe @Frank Hovis knows the answer. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Now that’s an interesting question. It’s prime, so essentially, you pay for the service.  Maybe @Frank Hovis knows the answer. 

Looking at Wikipedia, it looks like it's been available worldwide since the end of 2016. It also looks like I may be able to unlock it geographically using VPN on my desktop.