DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Covid vaccine - did you know

https://oversurgery.nhs.uk/covid-19-vaccine-faqs/

Once the patient has received their Covid-jab they must wait for 15 minutes to ensure no serious reaction -these vaccines are brand new, and whilst there is a huge regulatory framework to ensure their safety, we will have to take extra care.  This in itself will be difficult as we have to maintain social distancing and we don’t know how quickly these clinics will take place. It will be nowhere near as quick as a flu clinic.

No drive by. No quick line of people all getting tested.

One positive reaction is going to tie up a team for a while. How long? Who knows..

I've been told it's 30 minutes but maybe the GPs will add in extra time so they're confident.

image.png.034682f7b1591e7cd261c5e0a7d0f055.png

Will you be getting paid to vaccinate us?
It is very unlikely that GPs will make a profit out of the Covid vaccine. Based on current information they may make a loss, but recognise that it is the right thing to do for their patients and communities.

From the above link.

Whenever I had the flu vaccine (admittedly more than 6 or 7 years ago) it was always the same thing, got told to sit in the waiting room for 15 minutes before driving away. I asked once why this was and got told it was in case I had the heebie jeebies or the screaming abdabs. No, come to think of it they might have used the words adverse reaction.

So don't understand  why the proposed "covid 15 minute wait" would be something that is new and different. 

5 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

image.png.b558cdf4818f45beace4cb8a38f95aa3.png

There are no spare GPs or practice nurses.

15 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Our nhs advertising for 'pandemic immunizers' at £11.20 to £17.91 / hour xD

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916279674

2 hours ago, stokiescum said:

They will end up letting any fucker do it

2 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

Some 5 minute online course..franchised out of course.. that will get the unemployment figures down.

So that's everyone, his dog and Kev the barely literate carpet fitters mate then.

Marvellous.

2 hours ago, stokiescum said:

They could end up haveing security when they start blackmailing the hold outs to go in .the first 30 million will q up for it.the last million or so well some are bound to kick off or go in drunk etc

2 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

Only a moron would have this injection 

Try and force it and it is up there with the crimes of the Nazi's in WW2

16 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Disagree.

I am a moron, but there's no way I'm having the cunt...

XYY

Me neither.

Not at fucking gunpoint.

1 year minimum with no ADR's until I even consider it. Probably longer. I think more facts will come to light by then anyway.

Our only saving grace in this is that deployment will be such a clusterfuck it will be longer than that before they have done even the most vulnerable.

2 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

So that's everyone, his dog and Kev the barely literate carpet fitters mate then.

Marvellous.

Me neither.

Not at fucking gunpoint.

1 year minimum with no ADR's until I even consider it. Probably longer. I think more facts will come to light by then anyway.

Our only saving grace in this is that deployment will be such a clusterfuck it will be longer than that before they have done even the most vulnerable.

At least until vaccinated men and women have children and then a few years more to ensure offspring are not mongs.

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

https://oversurgery.nhs.uk/covid-19-vaccine-faqs/

Once the patient has received their Covid-jab they must wait for 15 minutes to ensure no serious reaction -these vaccines are brand new, and whilst there is a huge regulatory framework to ensure their safety, we will have to take extra care.  This in itself will be difficult as we have to maintain social distancing and we don’t know how quickly these clinics will take place. It will be nowhere near as quick as a flu clinic.

No drive by. No quick line of people all getting tested.

One positive reaction is going to tie up a team for a while. How long? Who knows..

I've been told it's 30 minutes but maybe the GPs will add in extra time so they're confident.

image.png.034682f7b1591e7cd261c5e0a7d0f055.png

I know you think I have a thing about how GPs are paid, but if you have a vaccine faq page that leads on money and then moves on to how many injections you need, you do wonder about their thinking.