DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Monolith "discovered" in Utah Desert

Not sure what to say about this. A monolith like the one in the film 2001 A Space Odyssey has been 'discovered' in the Utah Desert. I suppose the obvious comment is, after all the rest of the stuff that has hapened this year, it being connected witjh extra terrestrial life would not come as a great surprise.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/mysterious-shiny-monolith-found-in-otherworldly-utah-desert/

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 13.54.28.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but I know the story behind this - spoilers ahead. - Before Hillary strangled Epstein in his jail cell with her bare hands, Epstein luckily managed to author a handwritten note and gav

Wow one has just appeared in the house...

Something wonderful is going to happen.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Not sure what to say about this. A monolith like the one in the film 2001 A Space Odyssey has been 'discovered' in the Utah Desert. I suppose the obvious comment is, after all the rest of the stuff that has hapened this year, it being connected witjh extra terrestrial life would not come as a great surprise.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/mysterious-shiny-monolith-found-in-otherworldly-utah-desert/

It looks a bit like a World Trade Center.

Apart from it's upright, obviously.

33 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Whoever cut it into the rock should have done a neater job with the cutting wheel - I would expect better from aliens.

Nice account. They found where it is. Nerdrotic speculates that it was a US artist, now deceased, who used to do things like this.

Apparently very difficult to get vehicles to the spot though considering the kit needed. Helicopter, no problem. It could have been there for decades. Back in the day helicopters would not have been tracked across deserts like that one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sucralose Ray Leonard
      Well I completely lost all man points about half an hour ago. Was just drying Jnrs hair in the living room when I heard a "what on earth was that?" What was what? "I just saw something huge scurry by the Couch." 
      So I tentatively walk around to see the biggest house spider ever known to man. I'm not exaggerating at all, when I say it was borderline Tarantula size, albeit a very skinny one. 
      I reached for the spider grabber, as I try to be nice these days and catch them to release them. Well it couldn't cope could it (nothing to do with my piss poor reaction time) and it escaped into the hall. 
      Now, the hall is currently box stacking central so I thought my chance was over, and I would be kept awake all night waiting for it to come and get me. 
      I put the torch on my phone on and managed to spot it in a corner under the shoe rack. 
      At this point you need to picture Arnie in Commando when he has rocket launchers and nukes strapped to him. That was me. Dyson in one hand, handheld vac in the other. 
      I knew I only had one last chance before I'd lost this battle. I slowly slid the Dyson hose around my Pair of Cat boots. (oh how I wish I had a pair of actual Cats at this point), lined my other hand up on the power button and took a deep breath. 
      I missed of course, but after twatting my boots out of the way I got it. I still kept vaccing around there for another 10 seconds to reassure myself and then checked the thankfully see through Dyson "bucket". I'm pretty sure I correctly identified a stray Spider leg. It was the size of a twig after all. 
      Jnr has now gone to bed worried about Spiders but will be snoring in 10 mins. 
      I will be shitting the bed all night that I didn't get the mother fucker or if I did, he sent a signal to his mates and they are going to get revenge. 
      What have I learnt from tonight's horrific incident? 
      I'm not a real Man. 
      I'm a scruffy cunt and need to tidy up. 
      I need a Cat, or 12.
      Thank you for reading, 
      Sucralose "Cat Lady" Leonard. 
    • By The Masked Tulip
      NASA are flying the space probe Cassini into Saturn.
      I hope it does not land on anyone's house as intergalatic wars have been started for less.
    • By One percent
      As per title, NASA about to hold a press conference of 'NEW DISCOVERIES '
      http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/790547/Nasa-NEW-DISCOVERIES-solar-system-alien