Welcome to DOSBODS
DOSBODS is free of any advertising.
Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!
By Caravan Monster
Many politicians, media, corporations etc have suddenly developed a new and overwhelming interest in this form of radical race politics and seem quite willing to openly embrace extreme ideas and ignore the violent and destructive behaviour of blm to an absurd degree. I'm struggling to form a coherent understanding of what is going on, some ideas sort of make sense but don't really explain who is trying to achieve what. It seems to be headed toward something but fuck knows what.
Here's some thoughts, please add your own ideas and criticisms:
1. People in prominent positions feel obliged to express pro-blm sentiments because they are worried they might otherwise get called out as racists / witches.
2. Start a race war, but to what end?
3. US democrats expressing blm support in the hope of gaining black votes?
4. US as a catalyst to start the defund the police movement and replace the police with ai / increased surveillance / robocop / some dystopian centralised militarised enforcement. Could see similar also happening in the UK with our police having been reduced to a joke from the inside.
5. To direct policy in western political direction of travel away from the current trend toward nationalist outlook and back toward globalism because that favours the masters' interests.
6. Pro blm statements are sometimes hostile to whites, which seems an odd thing to do in a majority white country. Why are they doing this? Can't see the sense in pissing off a silent majority of potential voters / customers
7. Continue the economic and social disfunction brought about by C-19 but why?
By The Masked Tulip
News is breaking that a policeman was hospitalised this morning after being hit by a van in Newton Heath, Manchester.
The police had been called to a property and during this they attempted to speak with a driver of a van. The van driver apparebtly struck the officer and several cars.
The police are appealing for anyone who spots the van to contact them but have given no description of the person they are seeking.
Online some people are making suggestions about the dominant 'culture' in Newton Heath. I know nothing of the area.
So there you are folks - if you have seen a black van contact Manchester Police.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.