DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Surprised there isn't some very complicated formula working out net tax protected. Would have to take into account remaining working life multiplied by net tax, probable pension costs, vat and other spending taxes, etc. I'm not sure how they'd treat homeowners. Either a big tax bill if they kark it or the downside of lower prices from forced sales.

Of course it wouldn't be worth the effort as less than 1% die.

They should just out some weighing scales outside pubs and in airport departure terminals. Fatties at risk so no entry.

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Perhaps that is a condition of getting the second shot?

I’m not haveing one never mind 2 .I’m traumatised has it is finding out that Muslims keep a like cats .one of my Muslim neighbours said it’s loverly that your cat waits in the window whilst you do the school run it must love you I’m like it’s a cat it knows I make a cheese a bacon butty every morning after the school run and it begs for bacon .

14 hours ago, One percent said:

Good plan. The thing hasn't been Field tested so use the feckless feeders as guinea pigs.  

Yeah I can imagine the bbc news articles. Reporting on the first adopters - how do you feel?. All is well. Later reports a month later people getting sick. A few ppl on tv ‘well it’s better than getting covid’ so keep getting jabbed people. Later announcements about dodgy batches. Then a few years later some enquiries.

14 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

If we want to try and repair what is left of the carapace of our economy wouldn't it make sense to vaccinate taxpayers first?

What? You crazy person, next thing you'll be saying something like that only taxpayers/net taxpayers should have the vote, as people who benefit from  more free shit outnumber those who pay for it and then shout the loudest and the politicians give more free shit ... who vote for them ... and give more free shit 

What insane world do you live in!!!

2 hours ago, JFK said:

What? You crazy person, next thing you'll be saying something like that only taxpayers/net taxpayers should have the vote, as people who benefit from  more free shit outnumber those who pay for it and then shout the loudest and the politicians give more free shit ... who vote for them ... and give more free shit 

What insane world do you live in!!!

Tier one.

Get over it. :)

Musical interlude ...

Great.  Suits me.

[They'll also moan and moan and moan and moan about it, and all the 'we can't make it mandatory' decisions can be fought by them, and it's likely to work.  No-one cares about folk like me and so if it was made mandatory they'd eventually happily do it by gunpoint.]

Edited by dgul
22 hours ago, stokiescum said:

I’m not haveing one never mind 2 .I’m traumatised has it is finding out that Muslims keep a like cats .one of my Muslim neighbours said it’s loverly that your cat waits in the window whilst you do the school run it must love you I’m like it’s a cat it knows I make a cheese a bacon butty every morning after the school run and it begs for bacon .

I'd be paranoid they've got their eye on it, testing the waters to see if you'll notice when it's disappeared into the next mega batch of 'chicken' tikka masala.