DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mossad again I suppose.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see a different agenda. DT on his way out. The opposition are sucking up to the usual immoral interests....like American Arms Industry and now the anti-Iranian rhetoric starts. Very soon w

The Iranian nuclear scientist that was assassinated, I mean. In theory could be anyone but as when a turd is found on the headmasters desk and there's an assembly about it, everyone knows who did it.

You can't really destabilize Iran anyway.  Not like Ukraine, Iraq or Syria which had ethnic/cultural fault lines to prod at.  Iran's like Germany a lot, the biggest player in the region with one homog

Posted Images

The CIA are definitely aware or actively participating in this.

A couple of years ago when there were protests in Iran, the left were praising suspected CIA involvement.

I have worked with some Iranians and they are hard working and Western. Then there was a revolution.

This is not about nuclear power. And I suspect if I search online, Iran will have good oil reserves and Pakistan (a nuclear power) won't. 

I'd guess Israel hates Iran because Iran has a competent military etc and could actually do something against Israel. Saudi military competence is a bit of a joke... Saudi has got bogged down in Yemen against a bunch of goat herders with AKs. A lot of Brits and Yanks work in the Saudi military maintaining planes etc. Without being maintained a jet fighter will soon crash.... In a real war Saudi would find a lot of their Foreign expertise soon fucking off home.

11 minutes ago, dillinger said:

Well keep threatening to wipe Israel of the face of the map and these things will happen. 

Israel says Never Again and they mean it.

Yes.

If you are threatened you have the right to protect yourself.

Iran has threatened Israel multiple times so I regard this as a fair response.

I'm not against Iran, it's Saudi I view as the threat to the west, but in the words of Big Vern:

If you play with feathers you get your bum tickled.

I am surprised that he was so poorly protected considering his importance to Iran.

Interesting that Brennan has out forward his opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/28/iran-president-blames-israel-for-scientist-killing-and-vows-nuclear-progress-will-continue

Israel and Saudi / Gulf states seem the obvious culprits. Too obvious?

If you were planning a post Trump return to the bloodshed of the Middle East then killing this guy is a means of inflamming things. Considering how poorly this guy was protected it could even be Iran itself. Work that out.

Guns and explosives as his car drives past. Echoes of the assassination of Heydrich in Prague. When was that? 1942? Or the attempt on De Gaulle. Or, going back further, to Tsar Alexander II in 1881.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am surprised that he was so poorly protected considering his importance to Iran.

Interesting that Brennan has out forward his opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/28/iran-president-blames-israel-for-scientist-killing-and-vows-nuclear-progress-will-continue

Israel and Saudi / Gulf states seem the obvious culprits. Too obvious?

If you were planning a post Trump return to the bloodshed of the Middle East then killing this guy is a means of inflamming things. Considering how poorly this guy was protected it could even be Iran itself. Work that out.

Guns and explosives as his car drives past. Echoes of the assassination of Heydrich in Prague. When was that? 1942? Or the attempt on De Gaulle. Or, going back further, to Tsar Alexander II in 1881.

John Brennan is widely disliked and regarded as a total lemon by spooks.

1 hour ago, Wahoo said:

I see a different agenda.

DT on his way out. The opposition are sucking up to the usual immoral interests....like American Arms Industry and now the anti-Iranian rhetoric starts.

Very soon we'll have renewed conflicts in Syria, Lebanon and also Iran.   Thousands upon thousands murdered and millions of displaced pouring into Europe.

And the crises will be answered by the appropriation of empty homes all around the Mediterranean. Owners will either receive a minimal rent....like 10E / month or the properties will be seized.   Combine this with the destruction of the mass travel industry and one of the greatest asset thefts of all time will be accomplished.

And this will just be the start.   Everything we know. Every facet of our culture and wealth is going to be destroyed.

We used to enjoy the moment and look forward with enthusiasm.  Soon we will just be looking back.  

I fear you are closer to the truth than I would like, but the boiling frog approach has served them very well so far, so I don’t expect this all to happen so fast as you describe.

But yeah, the wars and the displaced people are pretty much a shoo-in now Biden will be President.

I was shocked the other day when I pointed out to a number of different people that Obama started wars left and right when in office and triggered all the refugees and migrants moving north. They didn’t remember and thought it was Bush. That charm is a very dangerous thing, it can even mess with people’s memories, it seems. 

I also pointed out that he hates the UK, and they were completely mystified at that, despite him having worked constantly against us while in power. 

3 hours ago, Wahoo said:

I see a different agenda.

DT on his way out. The opposition are sucking up to the usual immoral interests....like American Arms Industry and now the anti-Iranian rhetoric starts.

Very soon we'll have renewed conflicts in Syria, Lebanon and also Iran.   Thousands upon thousands murdered and millions of displaced pouring into Europe.

And the crises will be answered by the appropriation of empty homes all around the Mediterranean. Owners will either receive a minimal rent....like 10E / month or the properties will be seized.   Combine this with the destruction of the mass travel industry and one of the greatest asset thefts of all time will be accomplished.

And this will just be the start.   Everything we know. Every facet of our culture and wealth is going to be destroyed.

We used to enjoy the moment and look forward with enthusiasm.  Soon we will just be looking back.  

Salisbury Plain has been booming to the sound of war games since the day Biden declared victory...

Iran has too much influence on the surrounding regions due to it being the heart of Shia islam as well

That complicates matters massively. Look at Iraq for example. Everyone thought "get rid of Saddam and give them a functioning state, they will be hunky dory". They didnt think about the complex ethnic and sectarian lines involved that Saddam effectively stamped down periodically. Now Iraq is closer to Iran than it ever has been

Just now, reformed nice guy said:

Iran has too much influence on the surrounding regions due to it being the heart of Shia islam as well

That complicates matters massively. Look at Iraq for example. Everyone thought "get rid of Saddam and give them a functioning state, they will be hunky dory". They didnt think about the complex ethnic and sectarian lines involved that Saddam effectively stamped down periodically. Now Iraq is closer to Iran than it ever has been

Don't worry, the Democrats will be back to stamp Democracy over the middle-east in 2021 by bombing the fuck out of it.

Munitions have expiry dates so best not waste them when they are due to be replaced by the Parties MIC donors.