DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Tyson-Roy Jones junior fight tonight

50 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’m betting a lot of guys that used to play rugby watch boxing .we all know men who get upset over football are very suspect

yeah.  I once defused a tricky situation in a pub between two very excited supporters of opposing teams by loudly saying "Of course, the most passionate football fans have been shown to be latent homosexuals in many science studies."

Good job the bar was hard to jump over to twat me :)

6 hours ago, stokiescum said:

I’m betting a lot of guys that used to play rugby watch boxing .we all know men who get upset over football are very suspect

imo, some guys get passionate about footie because it gives them a pass from being stoical.

They handle whatever life throws at them with hardly a flicker of emotion. Except when their team loses a big match. Then they cry like a baby.

24 minutes ago, jm51 said:

imo, some guys get passionate about footie because it gives them a pass from being stoical.

They handle whatever life throws at them with hardly a flicker of emotion. Except when their team loses a big match. Then they cry like a baby.

Not quite that but it is, and many people have said this, a release.

I used to spend the week in a suit being calm and professional then on Saturday afternoon shout and sing and cheer.

It was fun to watch them out there, for a few rounds anyway.

Tyson had got himself in good shape at 54. Understandably, There’s nothing really left of the 90s Jones. No leaping left hooks, no real hand-speed. 

10 million dollars for Tyson, a couple of million for Jones, apparently. There aren’t any other sports where you can do that