DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Madonna's nose

9 minutes ago, Rare Bear said:

Old nose 16066109133441912638055464428223.jpg.2733c1c494bb3943c17c4f0c2c942745.jpg

I remember her like a virgin video and mates at school swooning over how hot she was.  I looked at it and saw a fat italian whore who was unable to sing but seemed to have a talent for self promotion.

Then that 'sex' book came out.  A mate bought it, and again I couldn't see the fuss.

Does that mean I am gay, or not gay?

9 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I remember her like a virgin video and mates at school swooning over how hot she was.  I looked at it and saw a fat italian whore who was unable to sing but seemed to have a talent for self promotion.

Then that 'sex' book came out.  A mate bought it, and again I couldn't see the fuss.

Does that mean I am gay, or not gay?

Warren Beatty rated her highest among all his shags, so maybe your filthometer is just a bit unreliable. Never a great looker though, as you say. 

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Warren Beatty rated her highest among all his shags, so maybe your filthometer is just a bit unreliable. Never a great looker though, as you say. 

but surely a talent of such high renown would shine through the rigours of ageing.  So why did Guy let her go?  I mean the finest Chateau Lafite a few years past it's sell-by is still worth drinking to the last drop surely?

Edited by Whowhywhen?
6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not beautiful. Not a great singer. Can dance a bit.

It just goes to show looks and talent are not everything.

In some ways she is a great role model for kids because one way and another she has grafted hard to create and sustain her career when more gifted or more attractive people have failed.

13 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

did he though?  or did madonna encourage that story?

That Giselle said I was the best fuck she ever had, apparently...

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

did he though?  or did madonna encourage that story?

That Giselle said I was the best fuck she ever had, apparently...

Yeah sure, what women say on this subject isn’t exactly reliable. And she’s not one to sell herself short, to say the least. But I’m pretty sure he implied it when asked, though not in such a direct fashion.

I thought she was pretty hot back in the day, though not a great looker. Supple, strong, super-confident, little bit nasty but capable of playing the girly feminine role when it suits, would certainly get the verbal goad out when it suited as well - what wasn’t to like? 

1 hour ago, Whowhywhen? said:

That looks very much like the same nose, perhaps a bit of a bang from a fall or something, but basically the same - if I paid for it to be changed in some way, I would want a refund.

I still cant believe she's dead. - only a few years older than me!

She's not dead.O.o. I think it would have made the popular papers,