DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Is Housepricecrash.co.uk down? thread

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've changed the thread title to try to shamelessly draw in anyone who Googles it 

I can't wait for some of the rabid TOS people to find this place, whinge at the moderator  and get told to fuck off.

It’s a dos attack I will stop it when I receive my 250 notes

Posted Images

Oh, things go in and out of fashion. I'm sure many here can remember being "young", whatever that was. One minute, a club or pub was the place to be, and the next month it was derelict. Once I had got my head round the economic bits, which drew me there in the first place, I found "off-topic" more fun.

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Oh, things go in and out of fashion. I'm sure many here can remember being "young", whatever that was. One minute, a club or pub was the place to be, and the next month it was derelict. Once I had got my head round the economic bits, which drew me there in the first place, I found "off-topic" more fun.

I got banned for admiting I’d bought a house and I said 2012 would be about the bottom of the crash.I called it right.saying that much of the country has not gone much above 2012 levels lol.it’s tempting sometimes to make another account and taunt them again 

It's probably been pulled by the ptb. 

Boss man Spunko needs to make this place untouchable the sooner the better.

I couldn't access this site the other week for an hour or so & It made me rather anxious that I couldn't get my Real world news fix.

I would make it private as the world is going to shit very quickly.

Quite happy to pay a small donation per year that was mooted a while back.

14 minutes ago, mattydread said:

It's probably been pulled by the ptb. 

Boss man Spunko needs to make this place untouchable the sooner the better.

I couldn't access this site the other week for an hour or so & It made me rather anxious that I couldn't get my Real world news fix.

I would make it private as the world is going to shit very quickly.

Quite happy to pay a small donation per year that was mooted a while back.

Why would hpc be pulled, given that it was anti-Brexit, anti-Trump and, largely, pro-immigration?

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

A newby or @The XYY Man doing his usual whisky fuelled rants? 

I talk utter bollarx when drunk but I pride myself on it not being whisky driven every time.it could be larger vodka Newcastle brown bicardi or bourbon hell once I even did a bottle of Malabo before talking wank

5 minutes ago, Mr Miyagi said:

It stopped me buying a house during the insane years ,when I finally bought in 2012 I saved somewhere between £40k and £60k so for that I am grateful to the site. 

You did not need that site to spot 2012 was close to the bottom they got  shity because I said they won’t drop much more and I’d bought.I actually got banned because I did not know the percentage it had dropped byie the guy before me paid 64k I got it for 49 .