• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

The traitors list

So - days after murders by people who hate the west, we have these people saying that they will decide to go after online commentators who TPTB deem to be causing hate.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/20/hate-crimes-online-abusers-prosecutors-serious-crackdown-internet-face-to-face

I predict that in my lifetime, people like Alison Saunders will face trial as traitors to the British nation.  Oops. is that a hate crime?  

I wonder, having read the article, whether she will seek extradition of those like me that post social media messages such as this, which she considers a hate crime?

My hate crime de jour:

Alison Saunders is a traitorous bitch that should be imprisoned for attempting to deny free speech.

Everyday I read things that depress me more.

This law won't be used to stifle hate crimes among those who talk behind closed doors but it will target those who want to speak in public to discuss issues they feel need discussing, just as much as it will be used to target those who spout irrational hate.

It is another mechanism by government to brush under the carpet issues of which they are either frightened, impotent, or bereft of ideas.

They'll soon find the pressure cooker does have a release valve.

We don't need a DOSBODs island, we need a Noah's ark

Edited by Hopeful

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The whole concept of hate crime is a nonsense; nobody ever twatted somebody else because they were mildly irked by them.

Exactly....a non-law designed to shut down debate.

I know this website is relatively unknown, but if things get really bad it might be an idea to lock it down so that the general public can't see it.

I like my free speech, and I don't want it to go away! 

Edited by JoeDavola

10 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I know this website is relatively unknown, but if things get really bad it might be an idea to lock it down so that the general public can't see it.

I like my free speech, and I don't want it to go away! 

Please post anything "close to the line" in the hidden forum Joe

There are loads of forums that see much more colourful goings on than Dosbods and they seem to survive just fine.... Kiwi Farms, 4chan, Stormfront, RevLeft etc

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Please post anything "close to the line" in the hidden forum Joe

There are loads of forums that see much more colourful goings on than Dosbods and they seem to survive just fine.... Kiwi Farms, 4chan, Stormfront, RevLeft etc

True. We should be fine for the foreseeable.

I think violence is wrong etc etc. However a lot of "hate" speech is really just challenging muslims about the violence their religion is associated with. If a white person walked down the street with a T shirt saying "bring back fox hunting" he'd be "questioned" about his views. If you walked into an IRA pub in Belfast with an England top on you'd have a frank discussion about your clothing.

Yet no one is meant to say anything to a muslim after 12 of their religious colleagues committed a terrorist attack. Sorry, but asking a muslim in obvious muslim dress "why do muslims hate the west so much?" seems a reasonable question to me. 

She seems to have a thing about bringing vagueness (feelz?) to the law. The hate crime thing doesn't appear to have an actual basis in law and I can't see the relevance of the (hate) motivation, surely Rhodri Philipps was guilty of inciting violence and the crimes of the 17 year olds that beat up and robbed the tranny  are self explanatory. The guilty until proven innocent in relation to men accused of rape is disturbing. Very well paid for all her hard work torygraph article

The first sentence says it all.

"Those in positions of power".

that is precisely who Alison is pimping for.

Just another media whore for sale.

These people either don't understand or wilfully ignore the fact that Liberty is indivisible as Milton and others recognised centuries ago. 

Deny it to others then don't be surprised when eventually it is denied to you.

But then what do you expect from a paper that grassed up Sarah Tisdall to the authorities.

Edited by Flirtygirty

42 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

So called hate speech seems to be a far more horrific crime than blowing up,stabbing or running over innocent people according to SJW's.

Their bloodlust is insatiable.

Basically, yes. My facebook wall has been completely bereft of any comment at all regarding the latest round of terrorist attacks, but I've seen multiple posts about white supremacists, nazis and memes about intolerance depicting, oddly, all white people and swastikas.

This is despite islamic nutter murders over the past week outnumbering white supremacist murders in the last week by a factor of at least 15:1, possibly more depending on the motivations of the attackers in Germany and Russia. I don't know when the last white supremacist murder took place, but I'd guess that ratio is more like multiple 100s:1 in reality, but still, let's not talk about that, let's focus instead on a bunch of white christian saddos waving nazi flags about instead.

It's both fascinating and frightening to see how people's minds are working on this.

45 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Basically, yes. My facebook was been completely bereft of ent at all regarding the latest round of terrorist attacks, but I've seen multiple posts about white supremacists, nazis and memes about intolerance depicting, oddly, all white people and swastikas.

This is despite islamic nutter murders over the past week outnumbering white supremacist murders in the last week by a factor of at least 15:1, possibly more depending on the motivations of the attackers in Germany and Russia. I don't know when the last white supremacist murder took place, but I'd guess that ratio is more like multiple 100s:1 i9n reality, but still, let's not talk about that, let's focus instead on a bunch of white christian saddos waving nazi flags about instead.

It's both fascinating and frightening to see how people's minds are working on this.

They've invested in the game! Bet the farm on the status quo, what they cannot have or stand the idea of, is anything that might upset that, i.e a far right uprising and Rioting / conflict / civil war breaking out due to these islamist terror attacks etc  Or Brexit!

The psyche of these people is one of "im alright jack" "as long as these terror attacks don't come near me" etc 

They wil, rush to maintain the status quo after every event, rather like someone would if a major local event threatened their house price      

Edited by WorkingPoor

8 hours ago, wherebee said:

So - days after murders by people who hate the west, we have these people saying that they will decide to go after online commentators who TPTB deem to be causing hate.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/20/hate-crimes-online-abusers-prosecutors-serious-crackdown-internet-face-to-face

I predict that in my lifetime, people like Alison Saunders will face trial as traitors to the British nation.  Oops. is that a hate crime?  

It will be interesting to see how this is implemented and which ideologies it targets most. I am sure the likes of the So-Called BBC and Gruniad will report on it in depth so it will be pretty simple to track.

guardian link

For many people in the UK, the scenes in Charlottesville last weekend may appear to be of scant relevance to their own lives. Even Thursday’s horrific events in Barcelona may feel somewhat distant.

Disgusting and even hateful stuff and being aired in the mainstream media.  

Most civilised people around the world will be able to identify with and feel full sympathy with the victims of the atrocities.

Edited by twocents

13 hours ago, wherebee said:

No wonder known attackers slip through the so-called monitoring and carry out mass murder attacks when the authorities are just too busy on social media apparently picking on people some of whom are at least trying to find solutions to problems for which the authorities have no ideas and solutions.

Edited by twocents

Once they have something they can use to get you into prison then they can sort you out for good (behind closed doors anything can happen):

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/suicide-speculation-over-death-bacon-9774

17 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

They will have to create special prisons for those guilty of thought crime so as to prevent the spread of indocrinated hatred. Otherwise they will have similar problems to those they have with RoPer cult members currently.

Those guilty of hate crime are as good as dead once the prison system has them.

Edited by OurDayWillCome

13 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

One day we will probably all find ourselves in a courtroom, it will be funny putting names to faces across the gallery :Jumping:

My mess-tin morse code ID will be: dah-di-di-di-dit

If you hear me screaming that will be our ROP friends tearing me a new... before the announcement of my unfortunate suicide.