DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Celebrity Death Sweepstake 2021

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darth Vader off of Star Trek. Diego Maradona.

Joe Biden Hunter Biden

I thought you were joking about not having a TV Licence.

Posted Images

All well and good people.

The eye of newt and a toads todger means thoughts are to the new years predictions!

I have been busy paying off MPs...funding Greta...knowing my islamic greeting (and Jewish) along with attending the local special ceromonies with my handshake.

Along with a tester sacrafice on all Hallows Eve..I think I am well set.

Some funding of the Syrian camps for escapees...a smidgen of dosh for the Wong in Hong Kong...a big spoon for the politics between Oz and China will all help.

A few security nudges for Biden re: China..remove the Iran links...will all help.

Brexit? See the hourly update on the express.

Borris..the virus...the vaccine...A level.results...the tier rating for uk camping next year..all under wraps. Its all political correctness..gone mad!

In the interim..Sputnik V looks to be the best old school stimulating vaccine. Business wise..go for Pfiser then Astra Zenica. But the latter pre new year.

Beware. The clocks ticking folks. The FTSE trackers, BLT, IHT, Uni Debts, CGT,  digital currency folk, below tax threshold earners, SIPP, private pension and income tax concerns, to name but a few, depend on this view.

Plus the conspiraloons. Nowt to do with me. That last bit. Unless you suggest I am?

Crank those cranial cogs cos that all ecompassing sweepstakes due.

I do believe we have entered the 1st of December 2020.

That clocks ticking.

16 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

All well and good people.

The eye of newt and a toads todger means thoughts are to the new years predictions!

I have been busy paying off MPs...funding Greta...knowing my islamic greeting (and Jewish) along with attending the local special ceromonies with my handshake.

Along with a tester sacrafice on all Hallows Eve..I think I am well set.

Some funding of the Syrian camps for escapees...a smidgen of dosh for the Wong in Hong Kong...a big spoon for the politics between Oz and China will all help.

A few security nudges for Biden re: China..remove the Iran links...will all help.

Brexit? See the hourly update on the express.

Borris..the virus...the vaccine...A level.results...the tier rating for uk camping next year..all under wraps. Its all political correctness..gone mad!

In the interim..Sputnik V looks to be the best old school stimulating vaccine. Business wise..go for Pfiser then Astra Zenica. But the latter pre new year.

Beware. The clocks ticking folks. The FTSE trackers, BLT, IHT, Uni Debts, CGT,  digital currency folk, below tax threshold earners, SIPP, private pension and income tax concerns, to name but a few, depend on this view.

Plus the conspiraloons. Nowt to do with me. That last bit. Unless you suggest I am?

Crank those cranial cogs cos that all ecompassing sweepstakes due.

I do believe we have entered the 1st of December 2020.

That clocks ticking.

Errr = shall I just put you down for Angela Lansbury and Kier Starmer?