DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Rise of the far right. Adolf Hitler wins election in Namibia

What an absolutely hilarious story, it's like a daily mash write up isn't it?

... now I am waiting in earnest for the super-woke arseholes of the world to call out this hideous racist, white supremacist, literal nazi with a literal nazi name to be shut down.  

I am waiting but all I hear is silence!

1 hour ago, Straingone said:

James O Brien promoting his new book I see.

image.thumb.png.4f2723ac077ade1f543bcc9c5e265775.png

Tried listening to this cunt on lbc whilst working at home. I've realised he is actually bad for my mental health and turn him off. He epitomises why the left are so dangerous, if you don't agree you are wrong and put in a box with all the other racist right wing nazis. He is the main reason I want Trump to win. 

29 minutes ago, Gloommonger said:

Tried listening to this cunt on lbc whilst working at home. I've realised he is actually bad for my mental health and turn him off. He epitomises why the left are so dangerous, if you don't agree you are wrong and put in a box with all the other racist right wing nazis. He is the main reason I want Trump to win. 

LBC was the last radio station I stopped listening to. N'O'Brain was always on when I was driving home from Leeds and I can remember having to stop the car and vent after listening to the self righteous, loathsome nob end. Him and Slag Fogerhorny have a very special place in hell waiting for them.

5 minutes ago, Straingone said:

LBC was the last radio station I stopped listening to. N'O'Brain was always on when I was driving home from Leeds and I can remember having to stop the car and vent after listening to the self righteous, loathsome nob end. Him and Slag Fogerhorny have a very special place in hell waiting for them.

She's another one. A doctor called in saying a woman had refused a covid test in hospital. Fogarty was furious, said she would have forced her to take one. Doc politely said we don't do that in this country. Classic camp prison guard candidate.