DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Are you important enough or a pleb?

The Grey Man
Just now, Green Devil said:

High importance individuals to be excluded from Quarantine. How did you not know that was coming? Will they be excluded from vaccine passport as well? 

We need them. Who will look after us?

They are special. 

Know your place worms.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 3
mosstrooper
6 hours ago, Green Devil said:

High importance individuals to be excluded from Quarantine. How did you not know that was coming? Will they be excluded from vaccine passport as well? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9015419/Grant-Shapps-announces-quarantine-exemption-business-travellers.html

will they also be exempt from being a vaccine guinea pig as well ? Mandatory for plebs only....So we will have "pointless and useless celebrities" spreading the virus....

One percent
5 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

What a massive cunt he is.

Beat me to it. Odious little twat that he is. He will be first against the wall come the revolution.  

15 minutes ago, mosstrooper said:

will they also be exempt from being a vaccine guinea pig as well ? Mandatory for plebs only....So we will have "pointless and useless celebrities" spreading the virus....

Well only to other useless important people. They won’t be mixing with the plebs. 

Melchett
5 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

What a massive cunt he is.

Before he was an MP he was, in my locality and on TOS, known for his ability to profitably (for him) blend his business interests and his fingers in the political pie.

He really does prove the maxim that scum floats to the top.

Edited by Melchett
  • Agree 4
Wight Flight
31 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Before he was an MP he was, in my locality and on TOS, known for his ability to profitably (for him) blend his business interests and his fingers in the political pie.

How?

He ran a small printing company.

Melchett
Just now, Wight Flight said:

How?

He ran a small printing company.

Google is your friend, although not entirely in his case because he has been moderately successful in Minitruthing the record. The printing business dodginess is actually something which you can find hints about on his wiki page.

I have memories, for instance, about some dodgy property/council deal activities being mentioned in the local papers, but nothing seems to show up on line.

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Google is your friend, although not entirely in his case because he has been moderately successful in Minitruthing the record. The printing business dodginess is actually something which you can find hints about on his wiki page.

I have memories, for instance, about some dodgy property/council deal activities being mentioned in the local papers, but nothing seems to show up on line.

Ah. I only know that he was a very good customer, and one of the very few that always paid his account on time.

Dogtania
1 hour ago, mosstrooper said:

How soon before another politician is wheeled in front of the tee-vee to announce "We're all in it together" ? 

Well creepy Joe Biden will be bleating that message before he gets literally wheeled away when he goes off topic and starts talking about how Bill gates saved the world and German slob dude says it's necessary to cull a percentage of the global population and we must follow along.

Seriously though, I don't know much about her but this AOC congress commie woman I'm seeing a few tweets from and she cuts pretty hard.

Lots of followers and the way she speaks out against the old guard and to the little people, I can see her getting more and more popular.... There going to have to try to keep a lid on things and I think there will be plenty of fall guys offered up for stringing soon.

30 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Well creepy Joe Biden will be bleating that message before he gets literally wheeled away when he goes off topic and starts talking about how Bill gates saved the world and German slob dude says it's necessary to cull a percentage of the global population and we must follow along.

Seriously though, I don't know much about her but this AOC congress commie woman I'm seeing a few tweets from and she cuts pretty hard.

Lots of followers and the way she speaks out against the old guard and to the little people, I can see her getting more and more popular.... There going to have to try to keep a lid on things and I think there will be plenty of fall guys offered up for stringing soon.

She just released a t shirt - for $58 - with TAX THE RICH emblazoned across the front. Got absolutely demolished for it. 

She's so thick it's actually quite impressive. 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 4
Dogtania
9 minutes ago, ccc said:

She just released a t shirt - for $58 - with TAX THE RICH emblazoned across the front. Got absolutely demolished for it. 

She's so thick it's actually quite impressive. 

Honestly only caught wind of her from here and have never seen her on video just a few tweets and know how popular she is (would be interesting to see how that's grown or growth rate forward)

It was on Reddit I saw on front page the quotes today.  Even that t-shirt I guess would bring her popularity.

Don't know if she's thick as mud but don't think that's necessary a barrier.  Will keep an eye on though I'm sure you could be right.  I did see nassim taleb tare into her quite recently but think he would be on different stratosphere of intelligence so don't think he could even justify arguing with her intellectually... Was something about what she was suggesting being reminiscent of old bag failed communist regimes that ended up in blood and death and regression 

sketch-1607076550545.png

1 minute ago, Dogtania said:

Honestly only caught wind of her from here and have never seen her on video just a few tweets and know how popular she is (would be interesting to see how that's grown or growth rate forward)

It was on Reddit I saw on front page the quotes today.  Even that t-shirt I guess would bring her popularity.

Don't know if she's thick as mud but don't think that's necessary a barrier.  Will keep an eye on though I'm sure you could be right.  I did see nassim taleb tare into her quite recently but think he would be on different stratosphere of intelligence so don't think he could even justify arguing with her intellectually... Was something about what she was suggesting being reminiscent of old bag failed communist regimes that ended up in blood and death and regression 

sketch-1607076550545.png

I've no idea who she is either, but what's supposed to be wrong with the above?

MrLibertyRedux

Well there is a high value, beer and whisky drinking scotch egg eating cunt who is going on the warpath soon if they don't open the Beautiful Pubs.

Enough of this I say.

Edited by MrLibertyRedux
hungover
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Dogtania
17 minutes ago, eight said:

I've no idea who she is either, but what's supposed to be wrong with the above?

Nothing, I like the leather couch bit in particular.  

Don't know much else about her.  Got her confused with the Kamala lady who I see in videos stomping around arrogantly surrounded by black children.

She is not liberal normal democrat like biden Kamala etc or so I've been told.

AOC I think is majorly influential now so interesting to watch.

• Agree 1
Caravan Monster
37 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Nothing, I like the leather couch bit in particular.  

Don't know much else about her.  Got her confused with the Kamala lady who I see in videos stomping around arrogantly surrounded by black children.

She is not liberal normal democrat like biden Kamala etc or so I've been told.

AOC I think is majorly influential now so interesting to watch.

AOC, along with 'the squad' are funded and managed by the Justice Democrats political action committee. PACs are a common dodge around the US campaign funding rules. The Justice Democrats package their globalist elitism in far left social justice loonery with a bit of 'green' communism aimed at the young and naive. Biden and Kamala are just opportunists that say whatever they think will get them votes at the time and put them in position to carry out the instructions of their masters.

There's a video by youtuber 'Mr Reagan' covering AOC and the Justice Democrats with opposing 'debunking' videos and articles that appear to be saying it's racist and sexist to state AOC is part of the Justice Democrats organisation.

• Informative 2
Sucralose Ray Leonard

Proud to be a Pleb.

So much so, that i wear a Pleb Pin, on my Uniform.

• Agree 1
Micky Roberts

The fact that AOC is as thick as mud is a major vote winner for her. A huge proportion of the US population readily identify with her given the lowering of the national IQ.

• Agree 3
Democorruptcy
9 hours ago, Melchett said:

AKA Michael Green

Grant Shapps, the Tory party chairman, had a second job as a “multimillion-dollar web marketer” under the pseudonym Michael Green for at least year after he first became an MP.

It is a suggestion that Shapps has repeatedly denied for three years, but the Guardian has discovered a recording from the summer of 2006 in which the Conservative MP for Welwyn Hatfield boasts his products could make listeners a “ton of cash by Christmas”.

Rather than running down his operations it appears that in 2006 Shapps was expanding the company. On a recording made in the summer of that year, the Tory MP says over the next few months he will be running his “mentoring programme” to hire 10 staff, produce software to create websites that “Google prefers” and start selling “Stinking Rich 3” the latest tome in a range of self-help guides that claimed to make customers wealthy and which “sell fantastically well”.

Posing as Green, Shapps tells fellow web entrepreneur Peter Twist that “[Stinking Rich] is not a cheap product, but it’s a great internet marketing product”. At no point in the 40-minute sales pitch does Shapps reveal his true identity.

His entry in the parliamentary register of members’ interest for 2005 and 2006 lists his directorships and shareholdings in a printing firm and How To Corp, the “marketing” company then fronted by Michael Green.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/15/grant-shapps-admits-he-had-second-job-as-millioniare-web-marketer-while-mp

• Agree 2
9 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Sorry but I outrank you! I am such a massive pleb that anyone and everyone can plainly see it and I don't need a badge thankyouverymuch.

The Generation Game
10 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Proud to be a Pleb.

So is Michael Green. Thankfully he stays at home and lets Grant do the travelling on his behalf.