DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I don’t eat them but I do keep them in my emergency stash well I was looking under the cupboards for Christmas cards and gift tags and for wrapping paper from last Christmas .And I stumbled upon these all out of date some by 2 years .what’s the verdict put them back or bin them .I must have been drunk I did not know they were there ffs .

1A9FB234-AD6D-4D1C-A7F4-44DDAD02D618.jpeg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not try the Korean version? Not Poodles.

If I remember correctly Pot Noodles have a half life of 17,000 years 

if they did a breakfast pot noodle I wouldn't have to get out of bed

Posted Images

Only two years out of date?

You know what? I think your newly parental responsibilities are kicking into play here. Before you became a single parent of two kids, you wouldn't have thought twice about inviting your mates back to Stokie Towers to compete in a post-pub "who can eat a two-year out-of-date Pot Noodle the fastest" competition.

But now that the bachelor-pad has to be toddler-proofed, you're going all mumsnet on us here. You don't need to worry about them snarfing your Pot Noodles until after they work out how to boil a kettle. 

I'd say fiddling with oven knobs and playing with your razor blades are far more immediate risks at their ages right now compared to contracting food poisoning from an out-of-date dehydrated savoury snack.

15 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

My fave Vesta box was the one with the crispy noodles that expanded in the frying pan.

Extraordinary scenes.

Im gonna say about 1979. I was bang in to Vestas as a young teen.

The beef curry one for me.  Happy days. Those, the findus crispy pancakes that the filling was so hot, it burned on contact and ski yoghurt.