DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Ch4 awful weather of 2020

12 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Fab footage. And to remind us that covid wasn't the only shit thing this year

It's to remind us how 'bad' things are, to prepare us for the 450 billion they're going to fleece us of by 2050.  Propaganda for the most ambitious tax fraud enterprise ever.

Nothing about the weather has actually changed.  This stuff happened 100 years ago, the only difference is that it's got a prime time montage show now.

There might have been one or two spectacular destructive weather events by Brit standards but my memory of 2020 is of generally excellent weather both here and reported by you lot and my family in the UK, especially in the spring. It's everything else that's been shit.

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Vast amounts of flooding at the start of the year; there was a farmer going around his fields by boat because they were three or four feet underwater after the (higher) river burst its banks.  Lincolnshire possibly.

He was a drug dealer, and boats don't get caught by ANPR.

10 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There might have been one or two spectacular destructive weather events by Brit standards but my memory of 2020 is of generally excellent weather both here and reported by you lot and my family in the UK, especially in the spring. It's everything else that's been shit.

First lockdown was generally excellent weather. By UK standards.

7 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

No sadly just normal flights though made for an interesting series of flights in the storms in Feb. Weirdest flights I have been I was amazed none were cancelled 

Maybe yours was, and you are in Heaven now. I've been on some dodgy flights.

1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

Boeing 757 Max MCAS uses FPGAs?

Honestly I have no idea. It would not surprise me though they are great for high rel, sadly though the issue there was a systematic not a implementation really.

Most planes do have a lot of FPGA in them, I spend most of my time doing them for space or teaching others how to do them for space.