DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I use a pie to measure inflation and not a freddo. .went in Poundland to top up my stash of pies and they are now £1.50 .I’m thinking wtf that’s a 50% increase in 3 months then I went to b and m in search of my beloved fray bentos and they were £1.40 in Tesco’s 2 fucking quid .I refused to pay outrages prices the x thinks I’m nuts but I’m pointing at my stash and my emergency stash total 10 pies and I said what a good investment stockpiling was it would cost a fiver more than 3 months ago to replace the fuckers .she thinks I’m fucking nuts 

3B372647-731F-4313-B256-62C723C0D3C2.jpeg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love pies - especially of the pork variety, or steak & kidney.  I also can't stand cake and other sweet shit, so here's my 50th birthday steak & kidney pie that Mrs XYY made me back in

They should be £3.14159

I like the Fray Bentos pies. I buy them when they are on special offer, like £1. They don't go off, and don't fill up the freezer.

Posted Images

Cheap pies are great, maybe I need to give them another go someday.

Not sure it's only people that once ate them that rave about them because they are used to the taste.  I tried a few years ago a simple steak one and had to bin.

Pukka pies I thought were only £1 on offer taste normal to me... But guess not so good for the apocalypse

23 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Chicken in a tin for less than 2 quid is a bargain you tight bastard

No a quid is a bargain it pisses me off that the x said I will do one of your pies for tea with chips .she cooked two and left half of hers .the concept is a pie between two and more chips or use bread a butter to stodge out .

10 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Cheap pies are great, maybe I need to give them another go someday.

Not sure it's only people that once ate them that rave about them because they are used to the taste.  I tried a few years ago a simple steak one and had to bin.

Pukka pies I thought were only £1 on offer taste normal to me... But guess not so good for the apocalypse

A frozen one in a sock might make a very good close range weapon 

32 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I use a pie to measure inflation and not a freddo. .went in Poundland to top up my stash of pies and they are now £1.50 .I’m thinking wtf that’s a 50% increase in 3 months then I went to b and m in search of my beloved fray bentos and they were £1.40 in Tesco’s 2 fucking quid .I refused to pay outrages prices the x thinks I’m nuts but I’m pointing at my stash and my emergency stash total 10 pies and I said what a good investment stockpiling was it would cost a fiver more than 3 months ago to replace the fuckers .she thinks I’m fucking nuts 

3B372647-731F-4313-B256-62C723C0D3C2.jpeg

Mmmmmm dog food pie is good.

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

No a quid is a bargain it pisses me off that the x said I will do one of your pies for tea with chips .she cooked two and left half of hers .the concept is a pie between two and more chips or use bread a butter to stodge out .

Your x sounds like a real chef, dont lose her bro, fight to win her back

Just now, ninjaborrower said:

Your x sounds like a real chef, dont lose her bro, fight to win her back

She can only work with what I’ve got she tends to cook poncy shit that only she likes if left to her own devices ie her house .it’s one thing she can do ie cook .the more I learn the more I think it pisses her off . I even managed to cook a chicken the other day a now I know how to do roast potatoes.was funny 2 nights ago when the social worker did a spot check she tried to take the piss saying he has never cooked anything until the last 2 months and asks people how to do it .she laughed and said he learns fast he is batch cooking now has I said I’d done extra the night before .funny has fuck 

Just now, stokiescum said:

She can only work with what I’ve got she tends to cook poncy shit that only she likes if left to her own devices ie her house .it’s one thing she can do ie cook .the more I learn the more I think it pisses her off . I even managed to cook a chicken the other day a now I know how to do roast potatoes.was funny 2 nights ago when the social worker did a spot check she tried to take the piss saying he has never cooked anything until the last 2 months and asks people how to do it .she laughed and said he learns fast he is batch cooking now has I said I’d done extra the night before .funny has fuck 

I was homo tonight, i cooked the misses leek and potato soup with bacon butty sarnies,, its better than fray bentos,

Its up to you to provide the ingredients if shes willing to cook for you stoke and she cooks poncy

15 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

I was homo tonight, i cooked the misses leek and potato soup with bacon butty sarnies,, its better than fray bentos,

Its up to you to provide the ingredients if shes willing to cook for you stoke and she cooks poncy

Yes but no fucker likes it except her the kids ended up eating jam

sarnies or chocolate spread on toast has they would not eat what she cooked ie pasta a shit .my fridge is not full of fucking peppers a shit that I’ve never heard of .it’s Sunday now going to have my first ever go at brussel sprouts tomorrow the kids have never tried them because the x does not like them lol it’s full of fruit vegetables and larger lol

525723BC-2004-4743-B3EC-D9D1AF828BE6.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum
3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Yes but no fucker likes it except her the kids ended up eating jam

sarnies or chocolate spread on toast has they would not eat what she cooked ie pasta a shit .my fridge is not full of fucking peppers a shit that I’ve never heard of .it’s Sunday now going to have my first ever go at brussel sprouts tomorrow the kids have never tried them because the x does not like them lol 

525723BC-2004-4743-B3EC-D9D1AF828BE6.jpeg

Thanks for letting me nose in you fridge, you should really try what she makes for you, poncy shit it very tasty,i see you have no beerin there, i hope you drink it the proper way, warm and not the gay way cold (copyright the xyz man)

21 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Thanks for letting me nose in you fridge, you should really try what she makes for you, poncy shit it very tasty,i see you have no beerin there, i hope you drink it the proper way, warm and not the gay way cold (copyright the xyz man)

Its a bit pointless if the kids don’t like it and it does not have many carrots cabbage etc etc .kids need veg and fruit she tends to cook what she wants and most ends up in the bin she just does not realise it .she cooks an ace lobby but only she and me likes it the rest is binned when I do one I will freeze maybe 3 tubs it’s wasteful yes it’s bottom

left from Aldi only 5 cans left for Tom night never mind I have spirits a 15 cans of coke lol

Edited by stokiescum
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

All the supermarkets sell versions, especially now at Christmas. Give it a try.

I buy all sorts of crap now the tax payers paying even got a cheese cake 2 days ago it’s not something I’d buy in the past has most would end up uneaten and hence binned .but look at the date on these Xmas pudding is very nice I’ve already got 2 for my stash an Xmas pudding is for life not just Xmas 

36636146-2AFA-41A9-9DCD-180F73919F48.png