DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

St Martin-in-the-Fields - Undonating to Charities

26 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I listened. I think I zoned out. I remember something about a door key and then key workers blah blah

I was cleaning the bathroom, so listen to it all as I cannot change station with rubber gloves on.

It went from the normal selection of drinkers n druggies, who, after fucking up their life, moved to London, that city famous for cheap accomodation.

The star ine was hge student from Brazil, who theyve helped find accomodation.

I hear these fucked in the head appeals every Xmas- Remember the homeless in London.

These people are not fucking homeless, they are useless drinks n bagheads. Giving them free housing just frees up more cash for booze n smack. Then, not insisting they work gives them time for begging for more cash for booze n smack.

The Brazilian should have been dragged to the embassy who could have paid for her flight home.

Crisis at Christmas was beyond a joke when dealing with useless Brits whod moved yo London. Extending the franchise yo various 'EUers'is a farce.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I was cleaning the bathroom, so listen to it all as I cannot change station with rubber gloves on.

It went from the normal selection of drinkers n druggies, who, after fucking up their life, moved to London, that city famous for cheap accomodation.

The star ine was hge student from Brazil, who theyve helped find accomodation.

I hear these fucked in the head appeals every Xmas- Remember the homeless in London.

These people are not fucking homeless, they are useless drinks n bagheads. Giving them free housing just frees up more cash for booze n smack. Then, not insisting they work gives them time for begging for more cash for booze n smack.

The Brazilian should have been dragged to the embassy who could have paid for her flight home.

Crisis at Christmas was beyond a joke when dealing with useless Brits whod moved yo London. Extending the franchise yo various 'EUers'is a farce.

yes we should send the destitute to their country of origin as per the law.

And yes there are homeless who will always be homeless no matter how much money you waste on them.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Gerraway, ya fucking big poof...!  You'll be starring in the Shake 'N' Vac advert next...!

Do the Spy 'N' Vac while you are talking cack.

Do the Spy 'N' Vac and bring the bull-shit back....

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
29 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Gerraway, ya fucking big poof...!  You'll be starring the Shake 'N' Vac advert next...!

Do the Spy 'N' Vac while you are talking cack.

Do the Spy 'N' Vac and bring the bull-shit back....

;)

XYY

We have good personal, household and genital hygiene South of the Tees, you diry black bastard.

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Get Alexa to do it

It's a battery powered dab portable.

No fucking way I'm having voice gadget in my house.

• 3 weeks later...

Successful push to house England’s homeless faces challenges ahead

https://www.ft.com/content/5d135a9e-dc4f-461c-985e-b1f6e0fd88c4

FTs 'Lets not forget the homeless at xmas article .....'

Main piccy

74fc8894-5f05-438f-923b-f9ed4797d9cc.jpg

Put her back o nthe the next flight to fucking  China and bill the fucking embassy.

She wont be HK. And Id bet she doesnt speak a word on English.

Which links to this story

The lockdown has transformed life for the homeless — but what happens now?

https://www.ft.com/content/83578ab4-4aa8-4c7b-9867-31238dfb3f9a

The featured homeless people:

f292c802-17f8-4f1c-a6f8-81113d820861.jpg

Alexandru Caragea slept in a makeshift tent of cardboard boxes even before he lost his job earlier this year. ‘It’s becoming increasingly difficult without any kind of income,’ he says © Assisted self-portrait by Anthony Luvera

ed8a6fac-9ccd-497e-86da-14587f1a3d83.jpg

Paulo Gouveia, also known as Mig, has been sleeping rough for seven months but despite numerous visits to his local council is yet to receive an appointment to assess his needs. As a result he was not offered a place in a hotel when the lockdown measures started © Assisted self-portrait by Anthony Luvera

a06d1d78-8233-41f0-968e-1822b4e6b24b.jpg

‘I’m disgusted with the way that some of the workers want to treat people when you go up to the housing offices,’ says Jennifer, who was judged to have failed a residence test when she returned to the UK after time living in the US © Assisted self-portrait by Anthony Luvera

I would bet good money that Jenifer is Jamaican.

Comments are all - Bastard tories, thank god for charity.

Including this one:

If the Right-to-buy triumph of the Thatcher years had included a provision for councils to spend the money they received (heavily discounted sale prices notwithstanding) on replacing some of the depleted stock, then we might have a better provision of social housing now. Instead, certainly in London, those homes are now available at private rents, having been built at public expense. I find it completely outrageous that the govt is now seriously proposing legislating to make housing associations sell their stock, again at a discount. So bang goes another source of affordable rentable accommodation. And don't even start me on the way developers weasel out of the requirement for affordable housing - although maybe Robert Jenrick can explain! Not everyone will have the means to own and maintain their own home and there should be affordable, desirable, well maintained homes for them too.

Fatchers fault that some Spanish cannotlive for free in London.

With one bit of sanity:

I differ. "Life on the Streets" is only a small minority of the "homeless", the most visible and is largely a lifestyle choice. The vast majority are living unhappily in temporary digs. 

I'm not sure 23 year old Chefs from Spain should be held up as typical examples...nor am i sure that they should be UK taxpayers' responisbility. Allowing the market to dictate immingration and employment that results with people sleeping in cardboard boxes is clealry a failure. 

On 06/12/2020 at 14:55, spygirl said:

We have good personal, household and genital hygiene South of the Tees, you diry black bastard.

I don't believe what I have just seen advertised on the TV after GoDaddy Vegan Pies and Birds-Eye Meaty Vegan Burgers.

The Hygiene Bank, just donate £5 per month to stop smelly people on bennies being smelly, 'hygiene has never been so important and you can help people'.

That leaves them with more money to spend on non-essentials - wonder who runs that charidee as their personal thiefdom?

10 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I don't believe what I have just seen advertised on the TV after GoDaddy Vegan Pies and Birds-Eye Meaty Vegan Burgers.

The Hygiene Bank, just donate £5 per month to stop smelly people on bennies being smelly, 'hygiene has never been so important and you can help people'.

That leaves them with more money to spend on non-essentials - wonder who runs that charidee as their personal thiefdom?

I'm a buyer for vegan food.

https://thehygienebank.com/

At The Hygiene Bank, we believe it is not right that feeling clean should be a luxury or a privilege for anyone in our society, yet many are living in poverty and cannot afford to stay clean. That is why our network of projects exists – to give people access to the basics they need.

We are a grassroots, people-powered charity and social movement, grounded in community. Our passion stems from the injustice that people may be unable to fully participate in society due to hygiene poverty. This is why we work to inspire social change.

26 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Can I get free smellies?