DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Just been on the phone sorting out the free 15 hours for the 2 year old.it was rejected because I’m not her legal guardian yet even though the council are paying me. The guy said if you get a job I can give you 30 hours has a foster carer I’m like I’ve just left one.he says can you find a job even if it’s only 2 hours a week I can give her 30 hours I joked what about a paper round he says if it’s paid into the bank that could probably swing it.honest it’s fucking nuts I thought they had to be 3 to get that

29 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Just been on the phone sorting out the free 15 hours for the 2 year old.it was rejected because I’m not her legal guardian yet even though the council are paying me. The guy said if you get a job I can give you 30 hours has a foster carer I’m like I’ve just left one.he says can you find a job even if it’s only 2 hours a week I can give her 30 hours I joked what about a paper round he says if it’s paid into the bank that could probably swing it.honest it’s fucking nuts I thought they had to be 3 to get that

Can you do 2 hours a week at your old place? 

41 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Got any friends that need their dog walking?

18 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Can you do 2 hours a week at your old place? 

No 

6 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Got any friends that need their dog walking?

I did meantipn mow a couple of lawns a month or the big issue has a joke he thought it was funny himself but he insisted that was the criteria ie just working no meantion of minimum hours needed ps got the 15 hours will see if she enjoys it if so will look for something 

Edited by stokiescum