DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Mass rent strike planned for University Halls

Andersen

8 hours ago, macca said:

Richest people i know left school at 16, thick as fuck.. 

They did all go into building houses though so not surprising.. 

I was the smart one that got a proper job.. now I'm the poor one.. 🤣

Its a heartwarming tale.. 

Its like MPs.. Boris was the thick one in his class. (Fact).. So he became prime minister.. 🤣🤣

Yes my richest friend did it by buying a house in London self made millionaire he claims I’m like your house earnt it not you 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

In part agree but government has been busily hollowing out vocational education for the past 35 years 

Agree...although British industry was partly responsible as well, not wanting to fund their apprentice schools anymore but then complaining when they couldn't get people with the skills set.

9 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Agree...although British industry was partly responsible as well, not wanting to fund their apprentice schools anymore but then complaining when they couldn't get people with the skills set.

Agree.  The big manufacturers still run decent apprenticeship programs. Forget small businesses and one man bands.  

Archived