DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Allergies? Don't have the vaccine

sarahbell

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-vaccine-uk-regulators-warn-people-with-history-of-significant-allergic-reactions-not-to-have-pfizer-biontech-jab-12155916

UK regulators have issued a warning that people who have a history of "significant" allergic reactions should not currently receive the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Two NHS staff members who had the jab yesterday experienced allergic reactions.

UK regulators have issued a warning that people who have a history of "significant" allergic reactions should not currently receive the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Two NHS staff members who had the jab yesterday experienced allergic reactions.

• Informative 7
  • Lol 2

Chewing Grass

Just wait till those with auto-immune conditions, known or otherwise start having adverse reactions in the biggest medical trial in world history. One wonders how long Doctors who can think for themselves and are not shackled by their state paymasters (or the BMA) will be able to hold their tongues.

• Agree 10

"From Wednesday, all patients scheduled to receive the Pfizer vaccine will be asked if they have a history of allergic reactions."

"We know from the extensive clinical trials that this was not a feature"

They started giving it to people on TuesdayxD

No this hasn't been rushed out. At all. Not one tiny bit. 

• Agree 6
  • Lol 4

10 minutes ago, ccc said:

Still not mentioned on the BBC. After wanking over this continually they are now desperately trying to work out their backtrack. 

Still not a peep on BBC. 

They're on an urgent conference call with the government right now asking how they play this. 100%. Guaranteed. 

They're not even subtle anymore. 

• Agree 9

9 minutes ago, ccc said:

"From Wednesday, all patients scheduled to receive the Pfizer vaccine will be asked if they have a history of allergic reactions."

image.thumb.png.aceb3b22a174636a4119dd134bafb97e.png

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
19 minutes ago, ccc said:

Extensive, another word to add to the growing list of words that have been corrupted by the establishment.

• Agree 4

So no corners cut.

Safe and effective vaccine.

Tens of thousands of people in trials. No "serious" short term side effects noted. 

Yet on the very first day of rolling it out two people have potentially anaphylactic reactions to it almost immediately .....

xD

• Agree 4
  • Lol 3

16 minutes ago, ccc said:

Still not a peep on BBC. 

They're on an urgent conference call with the government right now asking how they play this. 100%. Guaranteed. 

They're not even subtle anymore. 

Call must have finished. That's them reporting it now. 

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Extensive, another word to add to the growing list of words that have been corrupted by the establishment.

Nah, I'm fine with "extensive". But "extensive" isn't a synonym of "comprehensive". They haven't corrupted that are just misleading.

You could do "extensive" testing of the earth's surface and conclude that the planet is covered in water................

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Just now, ccc said:

Call must have finished. That's them reporting it now. 

Yes, 10.45am.

They simply will not report the news as it happens.  They have to hold an editorial meeting to decide upon the BBC's particular line of spin.

My text enlargement.  Meaning that they only found this out after beginning the programme of vaccination.

Yet apparently the testing was thorough and extensive.

The other one has bells on it.

Covid-19 vaccine: Allergy warning over new jab

By Nick Triggle and Rachel Schraer
BBC News

Published

12 minutes ago

People with a history of significant allergic reactions should not have the new Covid jab, regulators say.

It came after two NHS workers had allergic reactions on Tuesday.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the advice applies to anyone who has had significant reactions to medicines, food or vaccines.

The vaccination programme started in hospitals this week, but will be rolled out to GP centres next week.

Doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine are expected to be delivered to around 200 GP surgeries initially - with the over-80s invited first from Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55244122

• Agree 5

Couldn't make this up.  Vaccine roll out Tuesday, one day later already there are problems noted.

Comedy if not real life

Meanwhile of course if you said anything not bordering on praise for the vaccine, questioned one iota, then labelled wrong think, down voted, casted from caring society and branded a flat earther

• Agree 11

Just now, Dogtania said:

Couldn't make this up.  Vaccine roll out Tuesday, one day later already there are problems noted.

Comedy if not real life

Meanwhile of course if you said anything not bordering on praise for the vaccine, questioned one iota, then labelled wrong think, down voted, casted from caring society and branded a flat earther

This is the real problem. I'd love to post even the BBC's milquetoast article with a "Just a note to the it's all safe and fully tested brigade" but to do so would have me branded an unperson by some immediately. These virtue signalling bed-wetters can't have their views challenged ever.

• Agree 8

3 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Comedy if not real life

And still no other country has approved it.

I'd like to see other countries refuse to approve it.

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1

39 minutes ago, ccc said:

Still not mentioned on the BBC. After wanking over this continually they are now desperately trying to work out their backtrack. 

Well I’m getting an epi pen

off a mate fuck them.if they say your dr does not know I could then

list other things he does not know either

• Cheers 2

51 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Whilst at the same time a quack in NI is saying:

"Given the toll Covid-19 has had, it is really important we try and vaccinate as many people as possible with this approved vaccine in the shortest period of time.

"This seems to be the only route out of the pandemic."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-55227431

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

And still no other country has approved it.

I'd like to see other countries refuse to approve it.

For sure, they will all be waiting and watching with interest.

The gov or whomever decided can go take a jump as far as I'm concerned by being first in line.  EU said something about not enough studies, even the US had a dig. 

But we are guinea pigs for the world... They should be paying us (tax payer, public coffers that is not the pharma and the ministers with lots of shares that probably sensibly cashed out already some)

Absolute joke don't know maybe I'm overacting but sounds like people being coerced into "grabbing the jab" have immune systems that are dangerously over reacting too

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Whilst at the same time a quack in NI is saying:

And this too...  "But I would say that the flexibility and the agility of the clinicians and scientists at the MHRA, coupled with their familiarity with vaccine development and approval, and the access to independent expert advice was key to our ability to progress in the shortest time."

Now I'v ranted about "agile" (especially outside software development) before and I don't intend to here. But I remain convinced that "agile" now means "concentrate on things that an arbitrary person thinks is important". Therefore you get decisions like "I don't see that control as important so lets drop it" and a complete unwillingness to attempt to  understand why such a control should exist.

When someone says we've been "agile" I automatically assume they are corner cutting shysters.

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1

I hadn't expected something like anaphylaxis to occur so soon.

Penicillin gives me hives, so that's me out then.  What a shame xD

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1