DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sky Wankers. Hypocrites.

10 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Shut up pleb and keep paying your taxes. Don’t you know that there are different rules for the special people?   

I don't think the networks really like having the older burds presenting things. I see Hazel Irvine has been "temporarily" ousted from the Snooker in favour of a younger fit looking one. They need an excuse though and poor old need-a-piss lady has probably given them an excellent one. 

I like the comment I saw on Guido supposedly from the newsroom staff who don't like her "we're hopeful, but got to remember a cockroach can survive even a nuclear bomb."

1 hour ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Funny though let’s face it most of us don’t give a fuck about Covid .it’s the news and papers thinking we give a fuck

A rare piece of good news. This has cheered me up. Wankers.

Just like Rita Ora. Breached it twice. Im sorry im sorry. Blah blah.

F they had the balls to say they thought it was all bollocks, i'd raise my glass, but as others have said they expect us plebs to follow the rules but not them.

Fuck them

FUCK THEM ALL.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I've never had Sky, so never watch - bar the contract  ews stuff for local radio n ch5.

I thought Sky was meant to be Murdoch press.

How come it's so full of self entitled lefty cunts now?

Or is thats just whos left in media, journo wise.

There's a huge difference between UK Sky and Sky News Australia.  Something happened.  IIRC, Sky News Oz spent the entire summer shitting on ANTIFA.

4 hours ago, Funn3r said:

don't think the networks really like having the older burds presenting...

It's the opposite as far as I can see. Used to be only dolly birds, now mostly ugly old has beens. Never understood how these news "names" like burley and derbyshire arose to such prominence, they seem at best no more talented than the nameless faces that present the daytime news or whatever. At least in the old days the top talent used to stand out.

2 hours ago, steppensheep said:

It's the opposite as far as I can see. Used to be only dolly birds, now mostly ugly old has beens. Never understood how these news "names" like burley and derbyshire arose to such prominence, they seem at best no more talented than the nameless faces that present the daytime news or whatever. At least in the old days the top talent used to stand out.

I like Mary Nightingale, shes well fit. 57 too.

And she was born in Scabby, which I didnt know.

That Kay harridan is a wrinkled old hag.

I hope they sack all of the fuckers.

30 minutes ago, SomersetMatt said:

They hounded Cummings for a week. They were practically screaming on air about the hypocrisy of the government. They should never work again - not because they had a few drinks with friends, but because they take the moral high ground when trying to further their career, but don’t give a shit in private. Cunts. 

Whether Cummings was right or wrong. And forgetting the absurdity of this entire situation he was probably taking the piss law / rules wise. 

But he did take his kids to see his family. 

This skyboot went out on the lash. 

Not even remotely compatible.