DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What date will a UK covid vaccination program first be halted?

Democorruptcy

What date will a UK covid vaccination program first be halted?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Democorruptcy

It doesn't have to be the first vaccine, it can be any as long as it's been used on the general public.

It could be a temporary halt or a permanent one

When the supply dries up as the USA and others grab the supply via various means. e.g. USA requiring companies owned by them to prioritise the homeland as they did with PPE (3M IIRC).

Conveniently this supply issue will be used to cover up for a break while they check the serious issues found during public testing.

• Informative 1

Not off this episode. The allergy.

My first thought today was BS. Double bluff. Yes there are side effects, serious, but normal. I dont discount that idea. It targets the middle group..those who would change their views as parradoxical as it sounds.

They will have some expectations.

Dr Stranglove. I use this in my life. The B52 is hit...primary target down.  Hit again..secondary target not possible..open the tertiary envelope.

We have a mad scramble for the first and second dose. Targets.

Allow for fall off before next considerations late summer. Thats a natural fall off..I feel OK rather than objections.

For me with tinfoil hat on this controlled information leak.

I dont see it halted untill some crossover with the Astra Zenica vaccine..say March..April.

It fits well with an almost inevitable rise in R rates after x mas for reasons to continue tiers ...lockdown....open prison.. ( notably those in northern areas where there has been extra controls from summer anyway)..in January.

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

GMTV poll, 57% would take the vaccine 43% wouldn't.

Not a lot of confidence or people like working from home/want another summer on furlough?

If people really believed the shit dealt out by the Government and the MSM over the last 9 months then there would be a stampede of people desperate to be vaccinated.

Perhaps this demonstrates that there are a lot of people in the real world who do not trust the state and its propaganda.

Do we think this makes it more, or less likely that they will try to make it compulsory ?

• Agree 7

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, Bornagain said:

If people really believed the shit dealt out by the Government and the MSM over the last 9 months then there would be a stampede of people desperate to be vaccinated.

Perhaps this demonstrates that there are a lot of people in the real world who do not trust the state and its propaganda.

Do we think this makes it more, or less likely that they will try to make it compulsory ?

It means they will cut more freedoms, to travel, eat out, have any other medical care, etc etc to try to force more people to be jabbed.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

It means they will cut more freedoms, to travel, eat out, have any other medical care, etc etc to try to force more people to be jabbed.

It's an immese balls-up, and will be swept under the carpet.

46 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

That's fine. I can stay at home and have food delivered and until they make me have it to use the internet..

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

People are going to have nasty reactions to the second jab. How long between jabs? That’s how long before things start to happen

IIRC 3 or 4 weeks. Not sure if any difference between the AZ and the Pfizer one 

31 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

People are going to have nasty reactions to the second jab. How long between jabs? That’s how long before things start to happen

3 weeks to the second jab.

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

3 weeks to the second jab.

I thought it was 3 months?

It will be interesting if people die after taking this and whether the media report it. If they do die whether it will be put down to them already having other illnesses or elderly... which would bring us full circle regarding those who are supposed to get it because they are old or have other illnesses already. If Bob dies and they palm it off because he was 60 and has asthma or is over 65 then how many in those groups will be queuing up to take it?

I suspect that a media ban would be put on any post-vaccine deaths.

Democorruptcy
48 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

That was why I went for Jan. Some will be getting the 2nd jab end Dec.

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

That's fine. I can stay at home and have food delivered and until they make me have it to use the internet..

What about a pricing structure for the jab?

Free up to end 2021, £2,000 in 2022, £5000 in 2023 etc

On 10/12/2020 at 09:06, Democorruptcy said:

GMTV poll, 57% would take the vaccine 43% wouldn't.

Not a lot of confidence or people like working from home/want another summer on furlough?

If 43% won’t take it the shit will hit the fan expect even more propaganda 

On 10/12/2020 at 13:27, sarahbell said:

Might be in a goolag by then or a mental health hospital lol