DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What date will a UK covid vaccination program first be halted?

What date will a UK covid vaccination program first be halted?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What date will a UK covid vaccination program first be halted?

• Before 2021
    • Jan 2021
    • February to March 2021
    • April to June 2021
    • July to December 2021
    • After 2021
    • Never

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mrs XYY is aghast that I don't want the vaccine, and yesterday told me that if I don't have it, then none of her family will let me visit them, nor come to our house. Best news of the entire year

Can you add an option for "When everyone's dead" ?

It'll be years before they officially acknowledge the damage that the vaccine(s) will have done.

Posted Images

Not off this episode. The allergy.

My first thought today was BS. Double bluff. Yes there are side effects, serious, but normal. I dont discount that idea. It targets the middle group..those who would change their views as parradoxical as it sounds.

They will have some expectations.

Dr Stranglove. I use this in my life. The B52 is hit...primary target down.  Hit again..secondary target not possible..open the tertiary envelope.

We have a mad scramble for the first and second dose. Targets.

Allow for fall off before next considerations late summer. Thats a natural fall off..I feel OK rather than objections.

For me with tinfoil hat on this controlled information leak.

I dont see it halted untill some crossover with the Astra Zenica vaccine..say March..April.

It fits well with an almost inevitable rise in R rates after x mas for reasons to continue tiers ...lockdown....open prison.. ( notably those in northern areas where there has been extra controls from summer anyway)..in January.

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

GMTV poll, 57% would take the vaccine 43% wouldn't.

Not a lot of confidence or people like working from home/want another summer on furlough?

If people really believed the shit dealt out by the Government and the MSM over the last 9 months then there would be a stampede of people desperate to be vaccinated.

Perhaps this demonstrates that there are a lot of people in the real world who do not trust the state and its propaganda.

Do we think this makes it more, or less likely that they will try to make it compulsory ?

1 hour ago, Bornagain said:

If people really believed the shit dealt out by the Government and the MSM over the last 9 months then there would be a stampede of people desperate to be vaccinated.

Perhaps this demonstrates that there are a lot of people in the real world who do not trust the state and its propaganda.

Do we think this makes it more, or less likely that they will try to make it compulsory ?

It means they will cut more freedoms, to travel, eat out, have any other medical care, etc etc to try to force more people to be jabbed.

3 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

3 weeks to the second jab.

I thought it was 3 months?

It will be interesting if people die after taking this and whether the media report it. If they do die whether it will be put down to them already having other illnesses or elderly... which would bring us full circle regarding those who are supposed to get it because they are old or have other illnesses already. If Bob dies and they palm it off because he was 60 and has asthma or is over 65 then how many in those groups will be queuing up to take it?

I suspect that a media ban would be put on any post-vaccine deaths.