DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

There's a new Pro Bono legal service (https://pcrclaims.co.uk/) which is offering to sue the government for compensation if you've been impacted by PCR testing.  It seems to cove scenarios such as ...

• I (or the people I live with) received a positive PCR test and had no clinical symptoms.
  • I (or the people I live with) suffered lost income based on mine or someone else’s positive PCR test.
  • I was forced to self-isolate for 14 days based on mine or someone else’s positive PCR test.
  • My child was sent home from school for 2 weeks to self-isolate due to another student testing positive using PCR diagnostic test. My child never had symptoms of disease.
  • I was forced to quarantine at home for 2 weeks on returning to the UK, due to PCR-led directives quarantines.
  • etc.

It'll be interesting to see if they have any success.

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That sounds a bit spoofy to me. I sometimes insert a cotton bud into every orifice I didn't know I had

Camgirls/guys can make a lot of money. People will pay to see lots of weird shit. Just sayin.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

You can't be harmed by "testing".. But it could give false results.

The claim isnt for harm from being tested but the losses incurred from getting a false positive. The argument is that PCR tests are not fit for purpose due to the high number of false positives. Therefore people who were forced to quarantine, miss work, loose business etc because of a false positive should be compensated. 

I'm not sure how you prove you had a false positive (second test maybe) so will be interesting to see how this pans out.

A court in Portugal recently ruled that PCR testing should not be used to justify forced quarantine, so there may be some milage in the agrguments.

3 hours ago, MrPin said:

You can't be harmed by "testing".. But it could give false results.

Oh yes you can.

In Birmingham no-one can hear you throw up.

Used coronavirus swab tests were accidentally given out to households in Birmingham, council officials said.

Birmingham City Council said about 25 kits had been given out by mistake in the student area of Selly Oak as part of its "drop-and-collect" service.

It said the error was quickly realised, the kits remained intact and there was no evidence of cross-contamination.

However, student David Lewes, 21, said he and four housemates used the tests without realising they were not new.

"We are really distressed, shocked, violated and one of my friends threw up after finding out they had been used before," he said.

The third-year University of Birmingham student said the council team dropped the test off at their home in Tiverton Road on Tuesday evening saying they would return a few minutes later to collect them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-54539328

1 hour ago, PaulParanoia said:

The claim isnt for harm from being tested but the losses incurred from getting a false positive. The argument is that PCR tests are not fit for purpose due to the high number of false positives. Therefore people who were forced to quarantine, miss work, loose business etc because of a false positive should be compensated. 

I'm not sure how you prove you had a false positive (second test maybe) so will be interesting to see how this pans out.

A court in Portugal recently ruled that PCR testing should not be used to justify forced quarantine, so there may be some milage in the agrguments.

Seems more of a political thing right now, after quick look at website.  Ie they aren't ambulance chasers trying for money.

All the better probably

4 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

So the plan roughly went like this?

1. Print a ton of money.

2. Invent a new scandal to allow plebs to claim (a tiny fraction) of the printed money in helicopter compensation payments.

I thought the plan was to allow the relatives of those who died "with covid" to sue the government for compensation?