DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Car of peace. Stamford Hill

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Area contains a big Jewish community.   Could be a tatgeted attack.  That would make for interesting legacy media articles.   

The Jews had it coming to them, we're allowed to hate Jews. One thing the 'left', the third Reich and Jeremy Corbyn are aligned on. Hypocrisy stinks 

21 minutes ago, One percent said:

Area contains a big Jewish community.   Could be a tatgeted attack.  That would make for interesting legacy media articles.   

They are not very big. It's just the hats! Not seen anything about this in the news yet, as I am in the mosque.

I still haven't seen this event "reported".

Slightly more nuanced from the police this time:

“A car is reported to have mounted the pavement and struck a number of pedestrians,” police said in a statement, adding that the condition of the injured remains unknown.

“At this early stage, this incident is not being treated as terror-related,” it added.

https://www.rt.com/uk/509353-car-hit-pedestrians-london/

10 minutes ago, JohnThePessimist said:

According to TalkRadio, the police are describing it as an accident and nothing more. Is it just me, or are we seeing a lot more of these types of accident in recent years?

I don't think so. I think it's just that the  majority of people in London are, if not actually Muslim, then muslim-looking, and a fair few of them can't drive very well, probably because they got their licence from a back-street print shop in Kabul. It's only because the crash took place in Stamford Hill, with a large Jewish community, that anyone would think otherwise.

Edited by Austin Allegro
1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

I don't think so. I think it's just that the  majority of people in London are, if not actually Muslim, then muslim-looking, and a lot of them can't drive very well, probably because they got their licence from a back-street print shop in Kabul. It's only because the crash took place in Stamford Hill, with a large Jewish community, that anyone would think otherwise.

I agree. It's news from nothing. I know Stamford Hill quite well. GF lived nearby some years ago. Not much happens there.

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just seen a video on farcebook. Pisspoor driving.  Cuts up on the inside very fast to enter the bus lane that he shouldn’t be in.  Car he was undertaking also has the same idea. Side swipe and up the kerb he goes.  

Can you post it please as I'm not on FB and youtube have already censored it?