DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Educational problem "certain demographic" vs LGBT.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/i-told-kill-myself-sickening-19396415

"But there are definitely people who need educating"
"I don't know if it's an education thing, but a certain demographic of the city are just not accepting"

So who really needs educating then? because I would say it's the woke "religion of peace" lefties.

No where in the article does it mention who would be targeting the gay community.  However we have this from the article 

"It's just ridiculous. I really don't think people should get away with saying stuff like this.

"In 2020, how can people still have these opinions?"

clash of special groups and the importation of medieval views?  

36 minutes ago, One percent said:

99% certain, but the fact this guy thinks it's an educational issue (as in it couldn't possibly be a 3000 year old political/religious ideology), is just shocking, he left Narnia and fell down a fucking rabbit hole.......
This is the bullshit you get with academics these days, they think everything is because of lack of education.

Is 'need educating' poor grammar?

Anyway...

Same shit with feminists.  When Ahmed shows sexist behaviour, it's 'all men'.  When white men do it, it's... white men.

I despise nothing more than a 'feminist' who'll go to war over pasty builders on a construction site making comments about her legs, but will do and say precisely nothing about Ahmed and pals gang-raping 13 year old girls in the same post code.

There's a doctrinal pecking order.

Jews>Blacks>Muslims>homosexuals>women>plants,pets,wildlife,trees, air quality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white men.

Feminist cowards will not attack anyone above them, even in retaliation.

Edited by ElKapitan84
3 hours ago, One percent said:

No where in the article does it mention who would be targeting the gay community.  However we have this from the article 

"It's just ridiculous. I really don't think people should get away with saying stuff like this.

Islam is right about women

... change my mind

... are you islamophobic ???

4 hours ago, One percent said:

To  be fair, you don't even have to have medieval views to fall foul of the LGBTBBQ crazies nowadays....views that were absolutely fine just 3 years ago are now verboten.

I don't care if they want to blow me up. I'm with the ragheads when it comes to the LGBT extremists. 

44 minutes ago, DownwardSpiral said:

I’d amend that slightly as a homo who really is not interested in this SJW claptrap:

Rather than homosexuals, your category is more like “Lesbians, Trans & SJW Gay Male Activists”. White gay guys in particular, who are not interested in this SJW cuntery (or rather assery) are close to the bottom of the pile these days.

Ironically I never even thought anything much about gay blokes until all this kicked off.  

5 hours ago, One percent said:

Using the term medieval is trying to say that it is wrong and backward in someway, we are moving to a place where it will seen as sane and common sense and secular and liberal will be seen as what it is, backward and degenerate and the real reason where the west is at this moment

5 hours ago, DownwardSpiral said:

I’d amend that slightly as a homo who really is not interested in this SJW claptrap:

Rather than homosexuals, your category is more like “Lesbians, Trans & SJW Gay Male Activists”. White gay guys in particular, who are not interested in this SJW cuntery (or rather assery) are close to the bottom of the pile these days.

unfortunate choice of words there... :P

14 hours ago, Snark said:

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/i-told-kill-myself-sickening-19396415

"But there are definitely people who need educating"
"I don't know if it's an education thing, but a certain demographic of the city are just not accepting"

So who really needs educating then? because I would say it's the woke "religion of peace" lefties.

Do they recommend Chinese-style re-education camps?

Are they cognisant that those with an opposing view have a different opinion of whom needs an education? They even have books for you to read.  I wouldn't be surprised if solutions other than education are available to them.