DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

They’ve done it

AQUAMAN

There were some rumors of a complete alcohol ban in Wales.

They've all gone mad with power.

Edited by SpectrumFX
autocrapit
  • Agree 6

24 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

Germany complete lockdown 2 and now have banned alcohol consumption in public

Who were the posters on here MONTHs ago telling us to stock up on booze, cos very soon it won’t be available

They’ve already had a lockdown light bullshit for over a month

This is like every conspiracy ever is coming true

The oldest companies in Germany are all breweries and wine makers, theyve got 5-6 that are 1000 years old

Bought these last night not something I’d normally drink and I’m going to do a taste test later.then my new hobby will be siting on my sofa getting drunk sharpening my knifes wearing my smoking jacket a captains hat saying I told you so .just selected a knife steel and a stone.look at the review of the one I’ve bought .

9F3C40E5-3C07-40C7-93D0-D40A252B391C.jpeg

5819A9EF-3FAC-461C-87DA-5B6EF4878C4B.png

• Lol 11

41 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

There were done rumors of a complete alcohol ban in Wales.

Could we then ban any welsh persons buying alcohol in England we don’t want to encourage them with criminal activities 

• Lol 1

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Could we then ban any welsh persons buying alcohol in England we don’t want to encourage them with criminal activities 

At that point we'd be banned from leaving.

xD

• Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

We need those bootlegging trips to beat the minimum price for alcohol, so far we have been doing it peaceably but we can bring our Tommy guns next time.

14 minutes ago, MrPin said:

No fucker will put up with this nonsense. Even the Germans, who are all poofs.:o

Yep I’ve seen films of them wearing crutchless leather leidenhose and tight white blouses with there lips around big instruments I best stop there cough..

Edited by stokiescum

Just now, stokiescum said:

Yep I’ve seen films of them wearing crutchless leather leidenhose and tight white blouses with there lips around big instruments I best stop there cough..

What about that other film I lent you with broken glass, blood, excrement, and spunk everywhere.:o

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

What about that other film I lent you with broken glass, blood, excrement, and spunk everywhere.:o

Is that the one that starts with a bicycle powered fisting machine in some guys cellar.

• Lol 2

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Is that the one that starts with a bicycle powered fisting machine in some guys cellar.

I'm afraid such hobbies are usually based in a cellar Herr Fritzl. It's "tradtional".

• Lol 2

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

Bought these last night not something I’d normally drink and I’m going to do a taste test later.then my new hobby will be siting on my sofa getting drunk sharpening my knifes wearing my smoking jacket a captains hat saying I told you so .just selected a knife steel and a stone.look at the review of the one I’ve bought .

It’s very nice poured over ice cream. 

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
2 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

There were some rumors of a complete alcohol ban in Wales.

I was laughed at yesterday for saying that this had been ventured.

I see the US is rejoicing in vaccines being OKayed. Talk of the markets soaring tomorrow because vaccines are now legal in the US.

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

The Tesco own brand one is nicer IMPO. Much cheaper as well. I just stick it in coffee.

• Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip
Just now, stokiescum said:

Could I scoop the ice cream out of these or am I being daft 

066AAEFB-CF5C-441B-8515-E3D58B4FEE68.jpeg

Put some in a cup - microwave it but not too long as it will burnt and go all hard. Just enough to warm it up. Pour over your cornetto... I said, your cornetto... enjoy that new smooth creaminess. Swallow.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Put some in a cup - microwave it but not too long as it will burnt and go all hard. Just enough to warm it up. Pour over your cornetto... I said, your cornetto... enjoy that new smooth creaminess. Swallow.

Is that what you normally say to other blokes?   o.O

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Is that what you normally say to other blokes?   o.O

Yes. No need with the ladies. They just gulp it all down.

Make sure you fill up with plenty of it as well.

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was laughed at yesterday for saying that this had been ventured.

I see the US is rejoicing in vaccines being OKayed. Talk of the markets soaring tomorrow because vaccines are now legal in the US.

I think they'd have done it in a heartbeat if they thought they had a chance of pulling it off.

Their utter inability to police the border with England is the only thing that's stopping them.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Go into any supermarket now and women are filling their trolleys with the Irish cream. You must be different if you don't like it.

I march to the beat of a different drum.  I’m a dosbodder.  :)

anyhow, can someone explain the alcohol ban and the alleged link between alcohol consumption and covid?  

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, One percent said:

I march to the beat of a different drum.  I’m a dosbodder.  :)

anyhow, can someone explain the alcohol ban and the alleged link between alcohol consumption and covid?  

Both are designed to force a boot on the face of us all for the rest of our lives.

• Agree 9