DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Why do men hang around jacuzzis

4 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I knew this german girl and she said it was the done thing to be naked in steam rooms etc. Seemingly she went to one and was told to remove her bikini because it was "unhygienic".... she was a very very hot student...

Blokes hogging jacuzzi recently have been older, hairy and fat

33 minutes ago, SomersetMatt said:

Either you’ve led a very sheltered life or there’s a lot more to that story... 

Neither. It was just a great day. The most relaxed place I've ever been. When you're out of the baths and clothed again you can go to other floors where they have games rooms, cinema, more saunas and stuff and you would see things like a middle aged bloke asleep on the floor next to a couple reading a book next to a group of young girls having a little picnic, amazing place. 

2 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Neither. It was just a great day. The most relaxed place I've ever been. When you're out of the baths and clothed again you can go to other floors where they have games rooms, cinema, more saunas and stuff and you would see things like a middle aged bloke asleep on the floor next to a couple reading a book next to a group of young girls having a little picnic, amazing place. 

Were the picnic ladies lying on a rubber sheet and did you go down into the dungeon?

Edited by The Masked Tulip

It's not the nudity I'm bothered about, I just don't understand the hype with saunas. I was invited to one with some Lithuanians who worked on my house (to which I declined as they were dirty fuckers). Whenever I've been in a sauna it stinks of that weird woody smell.  

I'll file it alongside those weirdos who go swimming in the winter seas at 6am, or those who do iron man competitions - definitely not for me but good luck to you...

Edited by spunko
4 hours ago, tlc said:

and why do people parade around naked in changing rooms.

Why shouldn’t they? Well, at least between the shower and their changing space. Do you have trouble suppressing your excitement/disgust? (delete as appropriate)

I remember being slightly taken aback when I was confronted by a gorgeous naked young German woman in the shower in a youth hostel somewhere in Europe, think I was about 20. Surprisingly (and fortunately) I found myself able to chat to her without my cock standing to attention. Possibly her almost immediate mention of how she was traveling with her baby may have helped me out....

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Why shouldn’t they? Well, at least between the shower and their changing space. Do you have trouble suppressing your excitement/disgust? (delete as appropriate)

I remember being slightly taken aback when I was confronted by a gorgeous naked young German woman in the shower in a youth hostel somewhere in Europe, think I was about 20. Surprisingly (and fortunately) I found myself able to chat to her without my cock standing to attention. Possibly her almost immediate mention of how she was traveling with her baby may have helped me out....

That's just old age, matey"

3 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

As long as you don't follow through.

(caution advised particularly at meal time).

I feel sorry for her. Some friends she had with the release of that video!

That really is a nightmare come true. 

Had similar. Middle of Malaysia a long time ago. Hot Tom Yam soup night before. Small remote town. Out for a walk next day. Thought tummy rumbled and wind. A group of kids laughing hysterically at me about 10 mintues later. Yep. As in video above. Know idea how I missed it! Soiled my breeches. 

So scarred now by that I wouldnt eat a large meal/very spicy before travel and use anti motility meds. 

2 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

I feel sorry for her. Some friends she had with the release of that video!

That really is a nightmare come true. 

Had similar. Middle of Malaysia a long time ago. Hot Tom Yam soup night before. Small remote town. Out for a walk next day. Thought tummy rumbled and wind. A group of kids laughing hysterically at me about 10 mintues later. Yep. As in video above. Know idea how I missed it! Soiled my breeches. 

So scarred now by that I wouldnt eat a large meal/very spicy before travel and use anti motility meds. 

It takes about a week, until your guts settle down, when you visit certain places.

5 hours ago, tlc said:

and why do people parade around naked in changing rooms.

Never mind all that Caligula shite - why were you the second person on DOSBODS to use the phrase "nothing burger" nearly a year after @onlyme was the first person to try and popularise it in October 2017...?

In future, could you please keep you bullshit phrases and your naked bollocks covered up whilst moving among such polite circles as myself and the rest of the Moose Men...

XYY

5 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Never mind all that Caligula shite - why were you the second person on DOSBODS to use the phrase "nothing burger" nearly a year after @onlyme was the first person to try and popularise it in October 2017...?

In future, could you please keep you bullshit phrases and your naked bollocks covered up whilst moving among such polite circles as myself and the rest of the Moose Men...

XYY

do we have a frustrated stasi like censor or is it a nothing burger ?