DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

YouTube down?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I very much enjoyed all the moaning from people with smart homes who could no longer control anything via their Google spy thing.

Locked out of the gmail account I've had for personal use for years last night, couldn't even login with two factor authentication. Doesn't matter because I'm running that one down in an effort to rem

Everyone seems to have missed the post by @xyz on the Trump-Biden thread:   "They found a massive security breach in a company that serves a huge number of tech companies (including Dominion

Locked out of the gmail account I've had for personal use for years last night, couldn't even login with two factor authentication. Doesn't matter because I'm running that one down in an effort to remove google from my online life as far as possible, but unusual in that gmail has always been very reliable. 

Everyone seems to have missed the post by @xyz on the Trump-Biden thread:

"They found a massive security breach in a company that serves a huge number of tech companies (including Dominion)"

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/12/13/cisa-issues-emergency-directive-mitigate-compromise-solarwinds-orion-network

GOOGLE DOWN

Is Google down? YouTube, Google Docs, Gmail and more not working for millions around the globe

Breaking
  • 14 Dec 2020, 12:04
  • Updated: 14 Dec 2020, 12:31

Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-12.11.44.png?w

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/13471596/is-google-down-youtube-google-docs-gmail-not-working/

It seems to be fairly localised!

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

GOOGLE DOWN

Is Google down? YouTube, Google Docs, Gmail and more not working for millions around the globe

Breaking
  • 14 Dec 2020, 12:04
  • Updated: 14 Dec 2020, 12:31

Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-12.11.44.png?w

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/13471596/is-google-down-youtube-google-docs-gmail-not-working/

It seems to be fairly localised!

Who do you think is awake and working at the moment?