DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

*** Open ALL your windows and turn the heating up FULL ***

Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

I think we need to get this life-saving message more publicised. Maybe someone who uses social media can make it go viral?

Obviously a well ventilated room is going to be crucial to fighting the plague this winter. A few extra pence spent on gas or oil central heating is a sound investment, to ensure a happy and long life. If at times you get too warm have a cold bath but if you get too cold have a hot bath. Don't forget to wash your hands a lot, this winter.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Democorruptcy
2 minutes ago, ccc said:

I assume you have this the latest propaganda ?

That was rubbish, he never said anything about turning the heating up when you open the windows.

Yadda yadda yadda
28 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

That was rubbish, he never said anything about turning the heating up when you open the windows.

Goes without saying. Freeze to death otherwise.

It explains why my parents were discussing which windows to leave open when I visited yesterday.

• Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
Just now, Southmartin said:

Was the research into this new advice sponsored by EDF by any chance?

No, Boris is fed up of Carrie farting. Rather than tell her to change her diet he is instructing the whole country to leave windows open.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4

Caravan Monster
43 minutes ago, ccc said:

xD they're treading a fine line there, people might start thinking for themselves and realise they lasted four months without it ripping through the general population before our benevolent techno overlords issued their no mask no food buying decree. People might even begin to realise if the lurgy gets everywhere like the scary green colouring, it'll have been through the population already and be gone, a former 'pandemic'.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, ccc said:

That's very interesting.

It promotes Covid as an intrinsically bad thing.  It is just there and bad, and must be stopped.

In reality, the only person that could get particularly ill from catching Covid19 in that video was 'mum' at the end.  

It would be more useful if they'd shown everyone just getting on with life, and then, at the end, had 'mum' asking if son would fix the TV, at which point he could say 'no, I really shouldn't see you.  Put it outside the door and I'll take it home, sort it out and bring it back'

They're not actually being useful with that infomercial, and could well end up killing more people with their all-in-it-together 'advice'.

• Agree 5

Democorruptcy
25 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Was the research into this new advice sponsored by EDF by any chance?

EDF? Aren't they French? What about Brexit? At times like this BRITISH gas might prove to be more reliable.

It's false advertising and looks like fair few on twatter are going to officially complain about it. 

The mask bit for example. When she put it on they should have shown some still coming out through it and lots coming out the sides. 

But no. Appears it's some form of magical mask.

It's bollocks. 

• Agree 6

Democorruptcy
9 minutes ago, dgul said:

That's very interesting.

It promotes Covid as an intrinsically bad thing.  It is just there and bad, and must be stopped.

In reality, the only person that could get particularly ill from catching Covid19 in that video was 'mum' at the end.  

It would be more useful if they'd shown everyone just getting on with life, and then, at the end, had 'mum' asking if son would fix the TV, at which point he could say 'no, I really shouldn't see you.  Put it outside the door and I'll take it home, sort it out and bring it back'

They're not actually being useful with that infomercial, and could well end up killing more people with their all-in-it-together 'advice'.

The old people who follow that partial advice will be very cold and could catch a chill. It's essential they turn the heating up to stay warm.

• Agree 1

Democorruptcy
2 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Will rishi announce a Covid heating allowance xD? Not sure why I’m laughing as nothing would surprise now.

"Help to Heat"?

Could be payments direct to British energy companies, not sure we should support the foreign ones what with Brexit?

Chewing Grass
12 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

The old people who follow that partial advice will be very cold and could catch a chill. It's essential they turn the heating up to stay warm.

Then there is the 'stack effect' where the rising warm air draws the cold in past Tony  who has the coof and then wafts over uncle Jim and auntie Nellie who keel over 28 days later.

Edited by Chewing Grass

Democorruptcy
1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Then there is the 'stack effect' where the rising warm air draws the cold in past Tony  who has the coof and then wafts over uncle Jim and auntie Nellie who keel over 28 days later.

Tony, Jim and Nellie would all be sat in a huge green toxic triple person killing cloud, without the windows open and the heating on full. Give Jim or Nellie a chance, turn the heating up and open the windows.

• Lol 1

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Don't die of ignorance!...oh no, we have used that one before...by the way, is it true that you can catch Covid by sitting on a toilet seat the wrong way round?!

• Agree 1

Austin Allegro

That 'green gas/slime' advert is the product of diseased psychopaths. This is no different to the anti-semitic propaganda of the Germans; in fact it is worse because it regards us ALL as dangerous, not just the Jews.

Edited by Austin Allegro
  • Agree 2

Austin Allegro
35 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Don't die of ignorance!...oh no, we have used that one before...by the way, is it true that you can catch Covid by sitting on a toilet seat the wrong way round?!

At least you can only die of the Aids if a tombstone falls on you. But the Covid is everywhere!

• Lol 4

Democorruptcy
8 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

That 'green gas/slime' advert is the product of diseased psychopaths. This is no different to the anti-semitic propaganda of the Germans; in fact it is worse because it regards us ALL as dangerous, not just the Jews.

Yes, they should definitely have mentioned turning the heating on.