Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Flu cured!


tlc
 Share

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Could Covid be flu it spreads like flu kills the same ie pneumonia I better shut up lol

On the nail Stokie.  I just wish the British public would wake up to this bollocks.  I’m terrified though of their reaction in that they trust the Government and the BBC.  And then they’ll understand it is all the other stuff they’ve been lied about.  I fear some tough times for the indoctrinated.

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So what he is saying is that the flu stuff every year was one big phama scam but this year, GPs and chemists have been a tad distracted. Oh and not seeing anyone. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass

Not buying it, a cold is a cold (even a mild one) and flu leaves you in bed for 3-5 days feeling like death.

Simple reason is everyone has been scared shitless and is taking some or many precautions which is why hardly any fucker is getting colds, sore throats or flu.

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

There have been just as many colds going round as usual as far as I can tell. In fact, at my younger son’s school despite all their “Covid secure” bollocks, they have been unable to stop nits spreading across half the school.

Stop nit picking!

Why don't they all put their heads together and come up with a solution?

 

  • Lol 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip

I think this just shows that, ahem, mask wearing and, more likely, cleaning your hands regularly, does limit spread of viruses.

Don't forget the millions still working at home and the reduction in international travel. All will have reduced transmission of viruses... apart from one of course.

I have been conducting an experiment in recent weeks where I feign a coughing bout in public places. I get looks of daggers and looks of terror when I do so. People are petrified, apart from when in shops buying their Christmas.

  • Lol 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Not buying it, a cold is a cold (even a mild one) and flu leaves you in bed for 3-5 days feeling like death.

Simple reason is everyone has been scared shitless and is taking some or many precautions which is why hardly any fucker is getting colds, sore throats or flu.

The lad didn’t even know he had it had he didn’t bother getting tested the x says flu is worse she tested posative. The lad no symptoms nothing in the same house has his mum all the time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

There have been just as many colds going round as usual as far as I can tell. In fact, at my younger son’s school despite all their “Covid secure” bollocks, they have been unable to stop nits spreading across half the school.

Excellent ffs lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Could Covid be flu it spreads like flu kills the same ie pneumonia I better shut up lol

I think it's not as bad for the vast majority as flu - short term anyway - granted a lot more catch this thing as it's so new.

I caught the flu when a kid and I don't remember knowing anyone else getting including caregivers ie my mum.  At times felt I was dying and was just in and out of consciousness for a few days (obv what I remember and probably wasn't in mortal danger)

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I think it's not as bad for the vast majority as flu - short term anyway - granted a lot more catch this thing as it's so new.

I caught the flu when a kid and I don't remember knowing anyone else getting including caregivers ie my mum.  At times felt I was dying and was just in and out of consciousness for a few days (obv what I remember and probably wasn't in mortal danger)

You caught flu has a kid and it did that to you ffs.that’s bad luck .I had it only once in fact I’m guessing it was flu hallucinations got a cold and hot sweats I stayed in bed 48 hours it mangled me whatever it was I would have been about 46.I was mid way around a run in the community and the person with me rang the office a said Mark’s heads gone I’m worried sweat was dripping off me 

Edited by stokiescum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

You caught flu has a kid and it did that to you ffs.that’s bad luck .I had it only once in fact I’m guessing it was flu hallucinations got a cold and hot sweats I stayed in bed 48 hours it mangled me whatever it was I would have been about 46.I was mid way around a run in the community and the person with me rang the office a said Mark’s heads gone I’m worried sweat was dripping off me 

shit yeah that's nasty proper flu.  Not the stuff you hear people saying "oh yeah I got the flu a bit last month."

Thing is as a kid your pretty resilient and whilst at the time was probably existential stuff pretty out there a week later you feel like a hero and three weeks forgotten about completely.  I do wonder if I had someone that didn't care as much looking after me whether it would be the same though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

shit yeah that's nasty proper flu.  Not the stuff you hear people saying "oh yeah I got the flu a bit last month."

Thing is as a kid your pretty resilient and whilst at the time was probably existential stuff pretty out there a week later you feel like a hero and three weeks forgotten about completely.  I do wonder if I had someone that didn't care as much looking after me whether it would be the same though.

Whatever it was it fucked me right up so I understand girl jokes about men who go to bed with a cold a claim

it’s flu.I suspect I’ve had flu once took me out for 48 hours and apparently I was howling curled up

like a dog at the bottom

of the bed at one point ffs

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Not buying it, a cold is a cold (even a mild one) and flu leaves you in bed for 3-5 days feeling like death.

Simple reason is everyone has been scared shitless and is taking some or many precautions which is why hardly any fucker is getting colds, sore throats or flu.

 

3 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

There have been just as many colds going round as usual as far as I can tell. In fact, at my younger son’s school despite all their “Covid secure” bollocks, they have been unable to stop nits spreading across half the school.

Same here. Colds are still running amok unchecked in the kids schools. Youd think that colds would be going the same way as flu with all this isolation separation masks etc. But no, onto our 2nd one now in our household just in time for chrimbo (or perhaps its was asymptomatic covid (no fever) x2 :CryBaby: )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all

I haven’t had a cold for bloody ages, more than a year even for a sniffle. Lucky or all the Vit D? Probably not using trains full of disgusting sniffing Frenchies has helped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Who gets tamiflu for flu?

 

I got it in Hong Kong during one of the SARS outbreaks when we didn't know the details.  Threw it away years and years later...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caravan Monster

Published yesterday, discussing coronavirus and the correlation between margarine consumption and divorce rates:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/15/the-covid-19-data-is-a-travesty/

And today, author asserts the role of covid in April deaths was exaggerated:

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2020/12/16/latest-news-225/#inflating-the-covid-death-statistics

dosbod cynics might enjoy this photo from the article xD

unnamed-6.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caravan Monster
11 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Who gets tamiflu for flu?

 

The tweet is American, free market capitalism allows them to buy the good drugs. To be fair, proper flu is bad. I had it as a fit 18 year old after a month on the piss during freshers 'week' and couldn't sleep with the joint pain or get out of bed for days. It would have been bad news for someone with health problems.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...