DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

36878788-9054781-McLaughlan_made_the_dan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9054781/Roofer-28-crossed-Irish-Sea-JET-SKI-visit-girlfriend-jailed.html

Milud, my clients gf has a fine pair and, bring a ginger beardy, who is batting well above, who could blame him?

Four n half hours. Daft bastard must have been going round in a circle.

He was caught in her gravitational pull. I suspect it was more of an elliptical approach than circular orbit. I'm overlooking the later pictures.

2 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I've read the article now. If you're going to try and stop people spreading covid is it the best idea to put people into prison where they could become a superspreader?

No, he tested negative.

Whereas... top-rated comment below the article:

"But. Mp travels the length of Britain on a train knowing they had COVID not locked up"

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

36878788-9054781-McLaughlan_made_the_dan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9054781/Roofer-28-crossed-Irish-Sea-JET-SKI-visit-girlfriend-jailed.html

Milud, my clients gf has a fine pair and, bring a ginger beardy, who is batting well above, who could blame him?

Four n half hours. Daft bastard must have been going round in a circle.

Could absail down that Cleavage. 

13 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I've read the article now. If you're going to try and stop people spreading covid is it the best idea to put people into prison where they could become a superspreader?

Unless it has changed since I lived there in the early 70s, the IOM prison is 2 semis. The governor and his family live in one and the other house is for any inmates.

Any sentence over 18 months is served at Walton prison. At the expense of the IOM. It has to be really bad for a sentence to be over 18 months.

Wonder if he was inspired by the because the lady loves milk tray adverts.

Was speaking to an acquaintance today who has friends in the Isle of Whithorn area and they regularly went to Isle of Man on jet skis. Around 25 miles and took them about an hour. Took that bloke over 4 hours so he must have done a lot of circling.